Trading System by Xard777 - page 214

I will gather it up and post it later tonight

I will even include a simple manual for the setup.

So let me get started on a manual and i will post it. Tonight.

Ish

The Triple A Chart

The Triple-A-

Here yall go. If yall have any questions then let me know.

If you like this setup, then please don't thank me. Im just a glorified test dummy.

If you like this setup then give thanks to Xard for concept design and developing this setup.

And please thank Tzuman, also known as the Mad Scientist. For strapping indicators to the Gurney, hoisting them up into the lightning and shocking life back into them.

Enjoy,

Ish

Files:

Tzuman:
"Noting like reading 200+ pages to only find out the the moron isn't sharing the system. Thanks for wasting my time and the thousands of others that thought that you were a stand up trader to only find out the truth." CTGGUY

You have been hammering ISH with comments and criticisms for the last week, clogging up this thread with non trading related personal attacks. I think we all understand your responses and your position and now it is time for you to leave and go elsewhere and find another target for your rants.

TZUMAN

Unfortunately my 6 year old niece isn't here in order to assist me in typing a message that you could understand on a mutual level.

Pay attention TZ... there have been many requests from traders that are asking for the system to be shared. If you can't comprehend the problem here, I will wait for my niece to arrive tomorrow and she can send you the message so you can completely comprehend. I don't recommend anymore stupid messages in the future.

ismael360:
You make me laugh with the name calling and your riddles. 20 watt light bulb, lol. That one was funny.

Hey bro. I never said that you weren't a good trader or what not. I wasn't trying to offend you or nothing.

I was just say that you being at level 1 ranking here at TSD means you haven't contributed to this Forum yet.

(that or you have been banned in the past and are back to cause mischief, lol) Just messing with ya.

So it didn't set with me right when you asked for this thread to be deleted.

But hey, no hard feelings. I'm sure we can help each other out and if there is anything that I can do for you or what ever feel free to ask.

The S.T.A.R. system is a very hard setup to trade. I prefer to keep it simple myself. But hey would like to hear more on how you use it. I'm sure many would want to learn as well, am I right?

Why don't you start a thread. Post your setup and show us how its done?

Anyone agree on this suggestion?

But back to the discussion at hand. I am sorry to have showed pictures of a trading system that I can not share because of all certainty of getting banned because it contains elite section code, and commericial indicator code, and code from a talented friend who requested his code not to be posted publicly.

I won't show any more setups like that here.

Also I think your idea of starting a journal thread might be the ticket. I will talk with Xard and see about doing that in the coming months.

That being said. Enough bickering. Lets get back to the game everyone. Lets get back to making some money. Lets get back to trading.

Ish

I never requested to delete this posting and it's not necessary to post systems in order to have a membership on this forum. Oh, never been banned. Glad you took me up on the suggestion to start a journal.

Now with that in mind... let's have peace.

Tzuman:
You should post the indicator if you want people to give you a review. One picture does not make it Tzuman

Do you want Lion of gail to be banned? One CANNOT post Indicators, EA's or Systems from the Elite or Advanced Elite Section of the forum. Read the forum rules.

Glad Lion of gail didn't follow your bad suggestion to share.

Then this is the inappropriate thread to place a request to evaluate it, right?

ismael360:
The Triple-A-

Here yall go. If yall have any questions then let me know.

If you like this setup, then please don't thank me. Im just a glorified test dummy.

If you like this setup then give thanks to Xard for concept design and developing this setup.

And please thank Tzuman, also known as the Mad Scientist. For strapping indicators to the Gurney, hoisting them up into the lightning and shocking life back into them.

Enjoy,

Ish

but what is the rules say pls

Thanks Ish and Xard, for sharing

Perfect simple system for 1 hour trading

lion of gail:
but what is the rules say pls

A brief manual was posted on post 2136#.

I forgot to mention to keep an eye on the color candle.

Make sure you have correct candle color before entering a trade.

Don't enter on a grey candle.

Also if your in a trade and the candle color changes to the other directions candle color then you need to exit your trade.

Stop loss and Take profit is up to you guys.

Everyone trades different.

But i would recommend small targeted trades.

Until you get the hang of reading candle patterns with candle color.

Also don't trade the Asian session with this setup.

Ish

Hi Ismael360,

Thanks for sharing this setup . However all the !$ AAA SQ9 indicators are not working .

Can you please check that?

Thanks

Reason: