Trading System by Xard777 - page 217

Help Me

Hi Xard,

Help me these all indicators '! $ AAA SQ9 ZERO' are not working with NZDUSD,AUDNZD, EURJPY and GOLD

Kindly help me are there any settings for these indi. My broker is INSTA TRADER.

Thanks.

re indy

keshav:
Hi Xard,

Help me these all indicators '! $ AAA SQ9 ZERO' are not working with NZDUSD,AUDNZD, EURJPY and GOLD

Kindly help me are there any settings for these indi. My broker is INSTA TRADER.

Thanks.

Try this version...

Download !X-UK.SQ9.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best

Xard777

Thanks

xard777:
Try this version...

Download !X-UK.SQ9.mq4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best

Xard777

Hi Xard,

Lot of thanks, it is working nicely.

Thanks.

TRIPLE A ROCKS!!! Having nice results in H4.Thanks Xard!!!

keshav:
Hi Xard,

Lot of thanks, it is working nicely.

Thanks.

Hello everyone

A good idea .... Need to develop !!

Files:

nano_fx0:
Hi Ish,

Thanks for sharing the triple A chart.

After downloading and installing the indicators/template, my computer become very unresponsive. Does anybody has similar experience?

Hi Xard,

As much as I like this triple A chart set up my computer slow down so much performance down to almost sluggish when I put all indicators on. Since you created this setup, maybe you can help by looking at indicatrs code and check whether or not they are in conflict one another?

Thanks so much.

Thanks Xard for the SQ9 indi

Where do we use it ? I see a 180 in red projected daily low maybe.

As we say in Hawaii Mahalo

Files:
sq9.gif  57 kb

no one ever disclose the performance of these indicators -- how good ?

nano_fx0:
Hi Xard,

As much as I like this triple A chart set up my computer slow down so much performance down to almost sluggish when I put all indicators on. Since you created this setup, maybe you can help by looking at indicatrs code and check whether or not they are in conflict one another?

Thanks so much.

I don't experience that problem. How many charts do you have opened at once time with this setup.

I am able to open quite a few and have not experienced and slowing of my mt4's performance.

Ish

One thing you could do is reduce the number of bars the slope indi caculates. maybe turn it down to half.

That may help.

Ish

Reason: