Please fix this indicator or EA - page 43

Please i Need Help With my System.............

Please can any one help me on my system,the system did not use to show in my chart nor show up in my

custom indicator,i have been using it before but i reload my system and download another chart,since

then it has not been working,so please can some just take a look at it and correct the system for me to

show up in my custom indicator and work as normal when i attach it to my chart,also i need some who can

perfect another system for me.please need urgent reply..............

Files:
safe.ex4  5 kb

True profit EA's need modify!!!!

(here I attached 2 great EA’s)

Hello! This gonna be a legend ,long info but great use to profit together! Do test these EA’s in demo,major pairs,

(H1 suggested but your criteria too) just take time to see how it work and the results will win a thousand of my words!...

Hello Have U tried the EA ‘Stop Hunter’? it really gains huge profits….but it actually need Trailing stop+TP +SL..+break even

(all is optional for traders to add) I not understand why it not close all trades when gaining big profit !!?

The creator say it has hidden tp+sl but hell ! nothing matter@all!!.. and oh! If it can ‘agressively’ place pending (see ‘escape’ as model) nearer+faster and++ that all will be more perfect with this EA.’(Please do it!)..my home town traders earn big money with this amazing EA daily but as said it really need all the mention above..and never do stategy testing ..it fakes..just take time on major pairs(I success with G/U..H1)…another trust is that it places orders @the safe zone of fibo,pivot lines(just find out unexpected!,this case set ‘distant’=’0’)

But the Indi’ are not it’s tools to generate signals..The EA itself has some excellent code+ logic+condition and whatsoever that push it to trade 1 each order but double 20-50 orders pending for strong candles!...it gets along well with the intelligent traders!I So I really need any one to share more ideas if this EA need anything else?!

and whatsoever that push it to trade 1 each order but double 20-50 orders pending for strong candles!...

I test adding ‘distant’ 033,050,022 and so it places pendng nearer the market order…. But in my criteria put ‘0’ is all safe as it will set pending about 45,70,90,100 pips away,wait long but profit!!

It is special that it and detect trend ..so it’ll be excellent if anyone will set up another version..that open@market order same level+Max orders and has optional input of TP+SL+Trailing stop+Breakeven as traders desire to add!...

For ‘e-fibo’ it’s best to profit in fast trend… buy or sell 1 direction can set! But most traders prefer ‘sell’! It suddenly open @Bid prices in strong down trend with over 10 pending orders wating to profit..and this you can set the ‘distant’ of all the pending orders and 1[SUP]st[/SUP] open order as you want for example: 100,50,20,10,or even 5 pips away!!! Oh! The pending orders has option to put double lot size too (the default attach is so dangerous lot size used by 100,000$ acc.,

I set my own for whoever to try the similar way)….but dangerous too! It need TP+Trailing stop+break even too as the default set doesn’t work same as ‘stop hunter’! ok…no more ideas now but I strongly suggest anyone to help modifying,,creat new version to trade more excellent and

to share more ideas if both EA’s need anything else?!

Big Thanks to all!!!

That indicator ("safe" indicator) is a renamed "sidus" indicator (for example it was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page165 )

But be careful since sidus repaints

bash:
Please can any one help me on my system,the system did not use to show in my chart nor show up in my

custom indicator,i have been using it before but i reload my system and download another chart,since

then it has not been working,so please can some just take a look at it and correct the system for me to

show up in my custom indicator and work as normal when i attach it to my chart,also i need some who can

perfect another system for me.please need urgent reply..............

Changing time period in indicator

Hi traders,

I have problem in changing the time period in

an indicator.

The attached file create a chart with a line of a High/Low range each hour.

I want to change it to a line of a period each 30 minutes.

Some tries in changing period e.g. doesn't effect.

Any suggestions?

Files:

Need Modification If Possible

Can someone please modify this indicator if possible, I am using it as looking at the height of the actuall histo bars as a extra filter in trading, but what I have noticed is that the bar hight of the histo changes height or repaints, is there anyway at all to stop this indicator changing the height of the histo bars once the bar has closed compared to the ones that have been already closed, this is doing my head in for trading, one hour it seems a good signal because the height of the bars have been a lot shorter than the other ones then a couple of hours later all of a sudden the height of the last few bars are no longer short in height but are higher than what they where a couple of hours ago, great if someone could fix this for me please? If not is there a similar one that will not re-paint the height of the histo bars?

Files:
xb4d.mq4  3 kb

It is a solar wind indicator (see this thread for some aditinal information : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 )

Correct one can be found here (among others ) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

john1368:
Can someone please modify this indicator if possible, I am using it as looking at the height of the actuall histo bars as a extra filter in trading, but what I have noticed is that the bar hight of the histo changes height or repaints, is there anyway at all to stop this indicator changing the height of the histo bars once the bar has closed compared to the ones that have been already closed, this is doing my head in for trading, one hour it seems a good signal because the height of the bars have been a lot shorter than the other ones then a couple of hours later all of a sudden the height of the last few bars are no longer short in height but are higher than what they where a couple of hours ago, great if someone could fix this for me please? If not is there a similar one that will not re-paint the height of the histo bars?

these indicators giving wrong value please need fix

I am attaching two indicator both giving wrong values

please can some one fix them

or is there any other similar indicator for multi pairs

have a look pic.

thx

Convert indicator to EA

Need attached indicator converted to ea. Need ea to close open trade when the built in alert is triggered. Any help greatly appreciated.

Files:
ssrcforce.mq4  9 kb

need helping hand

hello guys

i need help, modifying this indi...it is only for the H4-TF and should draw the open lines for the daily, weekly, monthly open prices...

the modifications made, work well only for the weekly and monthly, but not for the daily open prices...it looks like shifted to the right...take a look at the pic...

would be very happy if anyone would fix it, so that it shows the daily open price-lines also correct...

dwm-pivots-mod.mq4

ps: the modified code-lines are commented and the commented out code lines too...

Files:

need helping hand

sorry...posted two times...???...

Reason: