FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 33

Arctic4x:
Hi AlexRed.

There are almost 30 audiofiles in post 2...

Thank you very much Arctic4x. I agree, at this moment its enough information to learn, so do not upload. I was asking because at the beginning it was said that useful information in that files, and I was understand it as not only about TSR-system but about overall price action and trading too... I'm spending much, much time with available records, so may be I really dont need that first files.

In any case thank you.

alert with sound

Hello all, I would like to have an alert with sound for the big trend line. PIPS can be taken after the change of direction. The alert would have to be at the close of the candle and will not help if it re-paints giving false signals.

Thanks positive pips to all.

hi i gor

i v been using 3hma on 15m ( eur/usd and gbp/usd ) chart with the following setup

1d hma period 20

4h hma period 20

1h hma 5

but it do not give many signals

pls give me a suggestion of periods to use to get more signals i need at least one signal a day

i hope i m not buz

thanks in advance

it looks like this

Files:
w.gif  14 kb

Paltalk not free

First of all I want to thank you Igor for your great strategy. It's the best strategy I every saw.

I was looking many times to access the Paltalk chat but every time I got the message "Access to Paltalk chat rooms is limited to Plus and x-Treme Service Members". Until yesterday when I sent a message to customer support. They confirmed the Paltalk it's not free for some countries, I don't know all of them. Romania is for sure.

They said:

"If you are receiving the upgrade notice this means you are in a country where subscription is mandatory to join paltalk chat rooms . If you wish to continue to enjoy paltalk you may subcribe from link below.

http://www.paltalk.com/subssupport.html

Click on TALK TO ME LIVE ...when window opens up type in your nickname/email then click on drop down arrow and select CREDIT CARD PAYMENT click on send and wait leaving window open paltalk personel will contact you . Please be patient it sometimes take a good 15 minutes before they do.

If you are from middle east , you can go to .

http://www.al-padeel.com/en/paltalk/

"

I'll try to pay now, I don't know how much because nowhere is printed the sum and their customer support chats are not working.

Best regards,

Manu

Pipperoni:
Access to Paltalk chat rooms is limited to Plus and x-Treme Service Members

I can't get past this!

Is paltalk no longer for free ?

JP

Arctic4x:
Hi

Install the templates (.tpl files) and you will have the correct values.

There are two templates in the zip file.

One of them are for M1 chart and one for M5 chart.

Install both of them.

Hope this helps.

Arctic4x

As you said there are templates for M5 and M1.

But from the Audio file the hick-up and take my hand are explained on M15.

Does a template also exist for M15 or are these 2 setups not anymore taken and only first top / first bottom and squeeze are traded nowadays?

jlpi:
As you said there are templates for M5 and M1.

But from the Audio file the hick-up and take my hand are explained on M15.

Does a template also exist for M15 or are these 2 setups not anymore taken and only first top / first bottom and squeeze are traded nowadays?

Hi.

You can trade TSR on any time frame.

If you want to trade it on 15min you can use the 5min template. If the mega trend lines are in the template you can take them out. You don't need them for 15min.

Most people trade first top first bottom setup and that is on 1min with 5min confirmation.

Arctic4x

Arctic4x:
Hi.

You can trade TSR on any time frame.

If you want to trade it on 15min you can use the 5min template. If the mega trend lines are in the template you can take them out. You don't need them for 15min.

Most people trade first top first bottom setup and that is on 1min with 5min confirmation.

Arctic4x

Thank you for the info.

I am surprised that he hick-up and take my hand seem to be out of favour nowadays as they were (as far as I understand) the first setups for the system.

Do you know the reason for that?

is it because they appear not often enough, or for some other reason?

I think that it is more interesting to test the same setups for several months instead of changing the setups frequently.

i m very interested in the system but i cant download the audio files

pls can anyone write a simple explanation of it

pls i really need it

fx trader:
i m very interested in the system but i cant download the audio files

pls can anyone write a simple explanation of it

pls i really need it

If only forex trading were simple! Everyone would be a millionaire.

Reason: