Trading System by Xard777 - page 230

Which Post has Template?

Hello Xard! Have been following you for a long time and really have to say your stuff is the best. I can't seem to find the right template any link to it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Template Link

Hello Andy,

Here is the link to Xards latest gem

Download XARD777.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Have fun!!

ddam3

hi ddam3,can u share ur indi bottom(art of forex) of ur chart?i want to be like u,one week 1000pips.

if you did not mind,thank u..

lisa13:
hi ddam3,can u share ur indi bottom(art of forex) of ur chart?i want to be like u,one week 1000pips. if you did not mind,thank u..

Sorry, I can not post that indicator it is proprietary, It was wrong of me to even post that picture and not be able to share that indicator. It was a mistake. I will say that all you need to trade this system successfully is included in the setup that Xard gave you. There is a lot of information on that chart. Observe it for a while. Watch how the price goes from the lower MM octaves to the higher octaves and vice versa. When price gets to an extreme start looking for a reversal. See how the price interacts with the Trend line and the Signal line, sometimes price will pull back to these lines and continue the trend. Use basic charting techniques to analyses price action. EJ and GJ both did a variation of an AB=CD correction on to a rising trend line. So I was looking for the trend to continue, the indicators just confirmed my thoughts. Use this system in the context of the bigger picture. You have everything that you need.

This is the AUDUSD on a daily chart. I use the higher timeframes for context. I drew a trend line from a low in may to a low in Dec. Now look, price has just touched that trend line again. I look at MM and what do you know, price went from 7/8 and at this point stopped EXACTLY on the 2/8 octave. I draw a fib from the previous low to to the last high and what do you know? A .618 retracement. So I have a confluence of information telling me that this could be a reversal and none of had anything to do with that indicator!! Now I dont know if price will stop here or not, it may go down another octave, but I will look for say a double bottom and then start looking for a reversal on the Hulls, then if price goes up I will look at how it reacts to the signal line, the I will start to look at the currency meter to see if that has any info for me, and if I get a cross of the trend line I am in!!

This is a daily chart of EURAUD, the trend is clearly long, I am looking to get long, I see a flat AB=CD correction that stops right on the trend line indicator, and the 5/8 octave, I went down to the 4hr and waited for price to cross the trend line, 140pips per contract, price went right back to the previous high. Xards template makes it very easy to trade, you have all you need you just need to work with it for a while. Now start "trading like the BOSS"

Files:
xard17.gif  57 kb
xard18.gif  48 kb

it's okey,thnks for ur help ddam3

Stop Loss

Since following this thread for the last few months I have been converted to 4hr charts away from lesser time frames with moderately good success. Anyone have any good suggestions for stop loss on the 4hr charts? Jake Bernstein says to put it 10 pips beyond the last low or high. That can often be more than your projected gain. I have been using about 55 pips with moderate success (more than 60%) but, it would probably be better if it were more. So I am wondering how much more? A trailing stop of about 55 pips has been working extremely well for me...just not as well for an initial stop loss.

Many thanks to all who contribute so much,

gcg

lisa13

you can use any OSMA type indi and will do nr the same job (if not the same)

cant really see what the big secret is - but no big deal,

Xards already given alot - so cant ask for more than that..

there are a few different variations of OSMAs you can find them by using the search box above

you can even add an HMA onto the OSMA likely also nr the same

by finding "HMA in separate window" and then drop it onto the top of the OSMA

If the OSMAs are not to your liking you could try HMA Bar or Slope - also nr as good

or any bar - such as stoch / RSI / Macd / and there are tons of other variations of bars

but when you see them working back to back you see they all do the same job - just some (or alot) repaint and some (or alot) are too slow

the type of indi does nt really make any difference as they all do the same thing, just the speed and accuracy matters as and they all vary in that respect

but the OSMAs are good anyway - never leave home without mine

just avoid anything with Solar or Fish in the names

Good luck

thnk u WR1

you can try these to be going along with

both ok - but not fully tested yet (don't think they repaint though)

ive asked for them to be converted into the normal Histo versions over on the Non lag pages

so hopefully maybe slightly easier to use after

nonlagma_v7.mq4

nonlag_ma_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

here's an OSMA to try - its not the one i use, but is very similar, the alerts are poss still duff on the one i use so not really much point posting until alerts are tested again

macd_colorhist_alert.mq4

The non lag indis need tweaking / speeding up a fair bit to match the price

action,

the OSMAs settings are not too bad, as its been tweaked by someone already

Mr Tools very kindly made these yesterday

Non lag Histo and Zero lag OSMA, both very similar to the ones posted below

the OSMA is very fast and seems good for divergence as its so quick - but likely also needs careful setting up

so not to enter more aggressive trades too soon

nonlag_ma__slope_1.mq4

zero_lag_osma_color_mtfdivergence.mq4

both seem good at first glance

please no one forget things can always be made better - if one thinks outside the box alittle

but regardless...

Thanks very much to Xard for posting most of his system - should certainly give me some more slightly safer trades, and hopefully alot more for others too

happy hunting!

Reason: