Zerolag systems - page 6

mrtools:
About a page or so back it was explained that the original zerolag MACD was a dema in disquise, so made a dema with arrows and alerts, also added the SignalEma.

Now thats more like it.....yipeee! Thanks a billion. I love this site.

Hi Mr Tools

Please can you add two colors as is normal with OSMAs as this one seems good at first glance, very fast and also shows some nice divergence, but unfortunately is only the one color

the Non lag Slope your ve made looks good also, thanks, but abit of divergence warning aswell never goes a miss

zerolag_macd_osma.mq4

thanks alot

Files:

WR1:
Hi Mr Tools

Please can you add two colors as is normal with OSMAs as this one seems good at first glance, very fast and also shows some nice divergence, but unfortunately is only the one color

the Non lag Slope your ve made looks good also, thanks, but abit of divergence warning aswell never goes a miss

zerolag_macd_osma.mq4

thanks alot

Hi WR1,

This would be the 2 color zerolag osma made it mtf with divergence and divergence alerts.

Thanks alot Mr Tools,

it looks really good, more than i hoped for

much respect!!

Please can someone take a second look at this indi and add the change of colour

because as i could nt get mode to work on the original Zero lag, i've tried to change over the Histo that works back into a line,

but unfortunately after many try's still only end up with one colour for the line

although mode now works

many thanks

WR1:
Please can someone take a second look at this indi and add the change of colour

because as i could nt get mode to work on the original Zero lag, i've tried to change over the Histo that works back into a line,

but unfortunately after many try's still only end up with one colour for the line

although mode now works

many thanks

WR1

This is the colored non-repainting line version

Files:

Hi Mladen

thanks for the other indi, but i cant get that ones mode to work on either PC

WR1:
Hi Mladen thanks for the other indi, but i cant get that ones mode to work on either PC

WR1

I have no idea what is going on your PC(s) but it works with no problem whatsoever on my PC. Please can someone else check it too since this is becoming frustrating. This is how it looks on my PC :

Files:
hma_zl.gif  40 kb

The indi works, as standard, just the mode does n't change

is there no chance you can add the colour change to the one below (line test.3) as mode does work fine on that one

thanks alot

WR1:
The indi works, as standard, just the mode does n't change

is there no chance you can add the colour change to the one below (line test.3) as mode does work fine on that one

thanks alot

WR1

I fail to understand. What mode are you talking about? If I change the version that you posted to make it a non-repainting zero lag hull it will look exactly like the one I posted (the code). Making it a colored-line version requires that it works like the one I posted

Reason: