Trading System by Xard777 - page 236

Hello,please share your system,Thank You!!!!

hi andrewsvu, the system looks great.. can you give me the latest indicators and temp. for this i wanted to try..

my email far9000@yahoo.com

thanks

Thanks To Xard and Team

Hi,

Thanks To Xard and Team

Only Profit trade. Indi is # 4x 2010 MZZ4

Thanks.

Files:
usdcad_h4.jpg  185 kb

Question about X-chart indicators

Does anyone know the settings for the grey dotted line (! $MT4 Waves) and red/yellow line (! $MT4 Stoplight) and what sort of indicators they are? They look like they're some sort of moving averages but which type and what're the settings? These are from Xard's X-chart system. I was looking to use 2 similar indicators for Ninjatrader. Thanks for your help.

Files:

The red yellow line is on chart TDI

The dottet is a simple moving average i think

Not sure but maybe 33 similar to the one on his latest system

sorry was wrong about the red yellow line. the thick red yellow line looks to be similar to a 8 ema the white line i dont know but should be 1-2 period average. the dotted looks like a 30-34 ema from my charts

Hey andrewsvu

Very nice Steup ! Thank u very much !

Could you also send it to me inkl. a description if possible ? macidonni@gmail.com THX

Send me one? Thank you, my mailbox is: qdejack@gmail.com

macidonni:
Hey andrewsvu

Very nice Steup ! Thank u very much !

Could you also send it to me inkl. a description if possible ? macidonni@gmail.com THX

and me please too if not difficult

kkptf@mail.ru

Re:i am looking for this indicator

Can someone please help me with this kind of 3 level semafor attached to the chart below together with the cycle identifier.Thanks in advance for the esteemed generousity.

Files:
Reason: