Trading System by Xard777 - page 314

Hi ismael.

Thanks for posting those images, I'm starting to finnally understand the system better.

What would be the TP and SL reccomended? Also, how do I know if an entry is worth taking?

Thanks for your help

Ismael thanks alot.

For the stoch indicator I have one more question. Lets say the stoch are in buy zone but are sloping down, would a long setup then be invalid?

And if the stoch are in buy zone but diving down (at a big angle) would you consider a short trade before the stoch crosses into sell zone then?

Also I see a 4hour TF ar recomanded, however I enjoy trading the 1hour time frame, it will provoide more signals more exits, theroetical you can enter the trad 3-4 times before the 4hour trade is closed.

Would you adjust the settings for the stoch then?

Thanks alot for your contribution to my understanding of this system.

Hi,

what is happend with the Types at my Computer System?

Windows7

Thanks for helping

Hi,

Windows7

Thanks for helping

. .

Files:
pc5oshl.png  9 kb

xard777:
Update

You can change the settings from within each of the indicators input menus.

http://i.imgur.com/dXdor35.png

All the best

Xard777

I always look forward to the Holiday season, not only to spend time with friends and family, but to get the latest offering from the Master Xard777. Just wanted to thank you for being so kind with your time and knowledge. Thanks for everything, and may you continue to trade like a BOSS !!

Duane

UweBln:
Hi,

Windows7

Thanks for helping

. .

You probably have the font size set wrong. Go to the Control Panel, Display and insure the font size is set at 100%

MS

Tzuman:
You probably have the font size set wrong. Go to the Control Panel, Display and insure the font size is set at 100% MS

Screenshot by Lightshot

YES - thats it - THANKS

NWFstudent:
Ismael thanks alot.

For the stoch indicator I have one more question. Lets say the stoch are in buy zone but are sloping down, would a long setup then be invalid?

And if the stoch are in buy zone but diving down (at a big angle) would you consider a short trade before the stoch crosses into sell zone then?

Also I see a 4hour TF ar recomanded, however I enjoy trading the 1hour time frame, it will provoide more signals more exits, theroetical you can enter the trad 3-4 times before the 4hour trade is closed.

Would you adjust the settings for the stoch then?

Thanks alot for your contribution to my understanding of this system.

NWFstudent. Ofcourse..... You Can't Do That! That would mean breaking the rules.

That's why there are rules so not to break them. Sure if you see the Stochastics sloping down you think it could be a down entry and if you enter you may get in early. But then it goes against you. Then what? How do you explain or try to figure a way to work around that.

The whole point here is to wait till trend is fully established as a down trend or up trend because your chances are better when you trade with the trend.

Now that being said. That's just the rules for this particular setup. There are many setups out there and a million and one ways to trade.

What you got to do is find out what works for you. Because what works for me may not work for Joe Smoe down the street and what works for Joe may not be right for you.

But when you do find what works for you. You gotta follow the rules. If you break your rules then your not trading. Your gambling. If you always break your rules then you won't ever make any money.

Then one day down the road you will see a trade stirring about and you will be like hey that's a nice looking bugger, but wait he's not where I need him to be before I take the shot. He's not with in my rules. Then the bugger steps in bounds of your rules that assures you, that you have a better kill shot. You get sight picture, and sight alignment. Take a breath exhale and ease the trigger back. And then take the shot.

And for the 1hr yes this is already setup for the 1hr. No changes need to be made except for maybe the fast stochastic histo. That can be adjusted to your preferences.

I for one when trading the 1hr make sure I trade towards or with in the 4hr.

But that's just me.

ish

you can obvious see the trend direction change and which direction to trade in this example

Files:
gbpjpyh1.png  102 kb

km92:
Hi ismael.

Thanks for posting those images, I'm starting to finnally understand the system better.

What would be the TP and SL reccomended? Also, how do I know if an entry is worth taking?

Thanks for your help

Hi km92. When it comes to TP. What I do is I scale out of the trade. If you don't know how to scale out then this is a good skill to learn.

When it comes to Stop Loss. Will that depends on a lot of things. Ofcourse the bigger the time frame the bigger the stoploss the bigger the risk the bigger the reward.

But what I do is I look at the chart and I pin point the area where If it hits that area I know for a fact that it's going against me and not going to go my way.

Usually you will be able to tell when this happens and exit the trade manually if it does, but it's always good to have a safety net in case it shots back at you or you fall asleep or if life happens or what ever.

ish

ismael360:
NWFstudent. Ofcourse..... You Can't Do That! That would mean breaking the rules.

That's why there are rules so not to break them. Sure if you see the Stochastics sloping down you think it could be a down entry and if you enter you may get in early. But then it goes against you. Then what? How do you explain or try to figure a way to work around that.

The whole point here is to wait till trend is fully established as a down trend or up trend because your chances are better when you trade with the trend.

Now that being said. That's just the rules for this particular setup. There are many setups out there and a million and one ways to trade.

What you got to do is find out what works for you. Because what works for me may not work for Joe Smoe down the street and what works for Joe may not be right for you.

But when you do find what works for you. You gotta follow the rules. If you break your rules then your not trading. Your gambling. If you always break your rules then you won't ever make any money.

Then one day down the road you will see a trade stirring about and you will be like hey that's a nice looking bugger, but wait he's not where I need him to be before I take the shot. He's not with in my rules. Then the bugger steps in bounds of your rules that assures you, that you have a better kill shot. You get sight picture, and sight alignment. Take a breath exhale and ease the trigger back. And then take the shot.

And for the 1hr yes this is already setup for the 1hr. No changes need to be made except for maybe the fast stochastic histo. That can be adjusted to your preferences.

I for one when trading the 1hr make sure I trade towards or with in the 4hr.

But that's just me.

ish

you can obvious see the trend direction change and which direction to trade in this example

can you share this new indicator ?

Reason: