nice.

nice set up xx3xxx.

for e/j

god bless u....

xard777:
I have enclosed my latest revision of Forex Made Easy v3

Download FME V3.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Here is how to use it...

We trade with the bias of the current 1Hr trend. We use Starbursts to determine the current trend.

If the Starburst is high then our bias is DOWN and we only want to take down bets, if the Starburst is low then our bias is UP and we only want to take up bets.

Yes, we know that Starbursts will redraw from time to time but that is ok as we are only interested in taking a trade off the Gannline & Sub Window confirmation indicator at which point the Starburst should no longer redraw.

So, to reiterate...When the Starburst appears we wait for the change of the Gannline & Sub Window then we enter our trade in the direction of the new trend and we only trade in that direction till a new starburst is formed and the Gannline & Sub Window change color then we trade in that direction.

All the best

Dan

Xard777

thanks for the system. look forward to trying it.

xard777:
Here is template and indicators to try out...

All the best

Xard777

XARD TRADE.rar https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page68

this is my favourite template. Many thanks Xard.

GannLine Indicator Missing

Hi Dan,

I noted that Gannlines that you have shown in the screen-shot are missing in the ZIP file. I have substituted it though with an earlier one you gave us called #4X SSL Color and the Slope and it is fine.

Thanks,

Mundu

xard777:

Here is how to use it...

We trade with the bias of the current 1Hr trend. We use Starbursts to determine the current trend.

If the Starburst is high then our bias is DOWN and we only want to take down bets, if the Starburst is low then our bias is UP and we only want to take up bets.

Yes, we know that Starbursts will redraw from time to time but that is ok as we are only interested in taking a trade off the Gannline & Sub Window confirmation indicator at which point the Starburst should no longer redraw.

So, to reiterate...When the Starburst appears we wait for the change of the Gannline & Sub Window then we enter our trade in the direction of the new trend and we only trade in that direction till a new starburst is formed and the Gannline & Sub Window change color then we trade in that direction.

All the best

Dan

Xard777

xard777:

Download FME V3.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Here is how to use it...

All the best

Dan

Xard777

Thx for sharing...

Until we get a signal (Gannline Subwindow and Starbust) did we wait (1hr TF) for the next Candle or didi we go into the markt as soon as possible?

Greetz

clustering

---------

ooooh 777 -- thinking of attaching the ZIP file here -- one with Ex with this Scalper Candle indicator -- hope it is oke to conduct aptitude test for the readers

someone ask for CONCISE text advice on ENTRY, trading style -- I could do all those

but for reviewing other people SYSTEM that they rely on

I am less SUPERIOR than you are -- you are reputable

after some FREE advice -- if he ask me (or you) to review the SYSTEM

could you help HIM (I would contact you -- usual channel then) if he PAID US USD to help him [ i.e. 2 parts -- 1 part of OLAP, datamining, cluster anlysis ME === I am not bad in technical chart -- in US zone === but second major part -- he might want some PERSONAL advice (big assumption, he paid 2nd part money to you directly) for his system FORWARD test / review [ some people use 1 MT4 for charting, another ONE for FX transaction ]

I will do some analysis on PERSONAL statement (entry / exit / style etc) ---

you may Take some TASK (big assumption --- if he PAID by TT ) to review his SYSTEM and FORWARD LIVE TEST and give him some invaluable advice -- with the cost of your time and effort

will it be oK??

---- a huge assumption of pre-payment can be arranged ---- but I try to be proactive ----

just in case, if he ask, after some free advice == so..... ..... [ nothing much , actually ]

he did not even mention he would pay USD GBP EURO CHF yet

found this one -- cluster all the similar candles in same color

just like the ( i ) in IPOD

The scalperCandles indicator can be DOWNLOAD from this link now >> http://tiny.cc/FXscalping --- [ enter code as shown ]

Files:

xradd system the best.

more 200 pips...

closed...tp.

god bless u all.......

xradd system.

still the best..

Files:
nice.gif  39 kb

james007:

more 200 pips...

closed...tp.

god bless u all.......

xradd system.

still the best..

Yes, I quite like this system too....

All the best

Xard777

Re Update

Here is an update...

See post #1 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449

All the best

Xard777

this week -- we learn something more than charting

when we are using any template and watch the chart LIVE (i.e. not backtesting or next CANDLE suddenly appear simulation) --- we could use more of our METRICS and have a better understanding on the MARKET sentiment of TODAY -- -- I find that METRICS of last week is somehow harder to formulate (quantification)

Reason: