Eurusd/gbpusd - page 240

avi1:
please transelate gaz edge

I think Gaz would be better to explain it but as I understand it:

Use 1 hour Zup as the signal and 15 min Zup as trigger. Only take the signal once R1,R2, S1 etc is hit.

firscall:
Well I received a signal at 6454. Profit target of 6414. Stop at 6474. The price spiked through my stop after news then went straight down to my PT. Trading can be cruel like that. Waiting for next signal.

realy its a problem or you take a chance to move your stop before news

firscall:
Well I received a signal at 6454. Profit target of 6414. Stop at 6474. The price spiked through my stop after news then went straight down to my PT. Trading can be cruel like that. Waiting for next signal.

next signal basid on what tf? for what are you waitting

firscall:
I think Gaz would be better to explain it but as I understand it: Use 1 hour Zup as the signal and 15 min Zup as trigger. Only take the signal once R1,R2, S1 etc is hit.

the water on the beach was like swiming pull.gaz show me to use pivot indi im only green at this.the zup indii was using before 4 y but i forgot. what is importent to mark the setting when you put it on the chart

avi1:
next signal basid on what tf? for what are you waitting

look like we will have a big move eur. ithik that until end of the month we will have more down thaen up

avi1:
look like we will have a big move eur. ithik that until end of the month we will have more down thaen up

the move was 30p

hi

IF GU can go up 100 pip now??

naser007:
hi IF GU can go up 100 pip now??

Yes it can.

firscall:
Yes it can.

hi

Thank sir

when i see GBPUSD in 1.6500??

i can see fter 1 hour??

avi1:
realy its a problem or you take a chance to move your stop before news

Hi mate,

I ignore the news except the NFP. The wins will outweigh the losses over a long period of time.

I have had two losses in a row so I have to quit for the day in line with my rules.

Reason: