Eurusd/gbpusd - page 494

avi1:
3756 good entry twice explain please. thx, as you remember my sl 12p i dont stop out im watching the trade

I'll explain tomorrow.

I need a rest. See ya'll tomorrow.

avi1:
3756 good entry twice explain please. thx, as you remember my sl 12p i dont stop out im watching the trade

3768 stop out +30p

firscall:
okay. thanks I have taken a short with a tight SL at 3798.

The post & chart is above.

The reasoning is below

firscall:
Obviously, the trade is not a winner yet but the reason why I went short and didn't wait for the price to test 4802 is because the candles showed weakness after it touched the 61.8 retracement of the move from 3817 to 3758. The candle opened above the previous close before being sold off (on the 5 min) this usually precedes short-term weakness. Additionally, since the price was already rejected by the 3802 a couple of hours ago the prefect retest of it wasn't essential. If the price can breach 3756then I'll expect the price to continue down to (3758 - ((3817-3758)*1.618)) = 3663. The trendline is already below break even so no problem.

avi1:
3768 stop out +30p

M8, maybe you should go back and read ALL the posts that I made today also look at the chart, price & time when I said that I went short. Also look where I wrote that I would use the trendline as a trailing stop. I post before the event and in real time.

firscall:
The post & chart is above. The reasoning is below

expect the price continue down... 3663 reason? from 3756 ?

avi1:
expect the price continue down... 3663 reason? from 3756 ?

30 years trading experience and you don't know about Fibonnaci projections?

firscall:
30 years trading experience and you don't know about Fibonnaci projections?

my no. are different

hi big avi.....EU

www.saveforex.it

Files:
eu.gif  16 kb

Finsbury Park2:
hi big avi.....EU

www.saveforex.it

hi big!! nice to see you m8 dont have italian thread any more?i remember 3-4 y ago was our first chatimg fxsoni system.

Finsbury Park2:
hi big avi.....EU

www.saveforex.it

That's a nice looking chart.