Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1870

Looks like another break of 1.0900 level is prepared

Better not to do anything yet

Waiting for London session

The critical resistance level continues to be at 1.0950, eur/usd would need to break the resistance level to be able to retest the 1.100 area zone.

Yes, it looks like the support a bit lower - but the trend is still bearish. Euro session open should tell us more

nbtrading:
Yes, it looks like the support a bit lower - but the trend is still bearish. Euro session open should tell us more

It will fall

All is back within expected ranges. Resistance held and now the probable next target is a psychological (not a real) bearish trend support. Expect EURUSD to range in a roughly 300 pips wide bearish channel

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  60 kb

Good support for the EURUSD on the 1.0800 level, if NFP comes out better than expected, then the pair may go back to its downtrend.

avi1:
i didnt know where to look at

GBPUSD I got a bearish setup on 5 min time frame - short at 6438 target 6386 - Stop Loss above 6464....

Gazmeistergeneral:
bearish butterfly on GU - right at pivot - short @ 6438

moved stop to Break Even - free trade time!!

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate, like I said this am, we need to get out of the snatch profits mentality....lets work on it!! i'm holding my gu short (currently 28pips open P&L), want to close badly but haven't got near target and pa doesn't look like turning back yet - we need to ride the winners!!!!

I had the ride the winners mentality for most of the morning and saw too many green pips turn into red ones. I felt compelled to close it just to bring me back to break-even. I usually use a trailing stop. I certainly expected the price to go to 4193 but closed at 4199. I feel bad but at the same time the account is back to break even for the day. Is closing the trade to bring the account back to break even a valid reason?

Reason: