Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1877

nbtrading:
It is set to go up (HFTs are still active)

Hate to say : "I told it"

Obvious data leak - nothing new

nbtrading:
Hate to say : "I told it" Obvious data leak - nothing new

Or it was a hit on a cluster of stop losses (see that all happened in less than a minute)

eurofreek:
Or it was a hit on a cluster of stop losses (see that all happened in less than a minute)

Nope. It was a data leak 101

Now it will be interesting to see what happens on Monday

A real correction or another "opportunity to sell" used by market makers

eurofreek:
They are out of the market - the hell will break on Monday (whatever happens today we can count that when the market makers jump in the market on Monday, a sharp reversal can happen)

So far 1.100 level still holds, but like you said a sharp reversal could happen on Monday.

Yes. 1.1000 hold. I would not recommend to anybody to jump on a bullish EURUSD boat - we are very far from that stage yet

I think now that the pair has broken above 1.1000 it will head for 1.1050, and if it breaks above that resistance it might reach 1.1200.

The EUR/USD tested the 1.1000 and returned back to move under that level today. what a strong resistance level. Let us see how the pair will manage to break about it next week.

Abdul2012:
The EUR/USD tested the 1.1000 and returned back to move under that level today. what a strong resistance level. Let us see how the pair will manage to break about it next week.

4 times that it tested level 1.1000

It really is a strong resistance

eurofreek:
4 times that it tested level 1.1000 It really is a strong resistance

when it repeatedly tests a level like that, then it is either a big break or a final rebounce and then trend continuation. We shall see in the next couple of days

Reason: