Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1876

The GBPUSD couldn't stay below the 1.4800 level, but it still has not reached the 1.4900. The pair may take any direction, let's just wait for it to take a clear path.

More than 130 pip rose the EUR/USD but the 1.0900 level still strong resistance for the pair. I think that it won't get higher this week.

Abdul2012:
More than 130 pip rose the EUR/USD but the 1.0900 level still strong resistance for the pair. I think that it won't get higher this week.

All depends on what happens with the NFP tomorrow

Tomorrow will be one interesting day. We do not see such too often. And then the reaction on Monday

Abdul2012:

Investors being cautious before US NFP data today.

Abdul2012:

You are right, 1.0900 level still holds for now, on the other hand, immediate supports could be found at 1.0800.

It is set to go up (HFTs are still active)

nbtrading:
It is set to go up (HFTs are still active)

Nagh

Just usual positions dumping with some last minute profit collecting. We shall see what will the NFP bring to us

csc2009:
Investors being cautious before US NFP data today.

They are out of the market - the hell will break on Monday (whatever happens today we can count that when the market makers jump in the market on Monday, a sharp reversal can happen)

Some are loosing patience

Reason: