Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1866

eurofreek:
It is glued to close to 1.1000. Either a big break up or down. If tomorrow it does not break up, on Friday profit taking can push it down

Already Asian session tested level 1.1000 again. This one is going to break

nbtrading:
Already Asian session tested level 1.1000 again. This one is going to break

Classical algo footprint. be careful guys : they are hunting for positions buffers

This will be harder than I though - when it broke the 1.1000 level now it retraces

nbtrading:
This will be harder than I though - when it broke the 1.1000 level now it retraces

forecast for US unemployment data is good. That is why the retrace. It should be a short term retrace

Level 1.1000 still a strong resistance

eurofreek:
Level 1.1000 still a strong resistance

So far very strong, the initial upside in the pair seems to have run out steam and back to 1.09/1.10 area.

Resistance held. Looks like the bulls are running out of steam. Either that or we are witnessing and early Friday profit collecting

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  60 kb

The EUR/USD rose today and reached 1.1040 but it does seem that the pair has run out of steam as it began descending again. It is likely headed for 1.0850, where there is a pretty strong support coinciding with the (89) MA on the four hour filter chart.

Renewed talks about FED rate hikes in June. We might have seen the top of the EURUSD correction

Let me guess : next support at 1.0600

Reason: