Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1865

So far, lack of trading volume on the bulls side. Algos doing their fake volume number again

The immediate resistance can be found at the 1.1000 price zone, if it breaks out probably will retest of this month high at 1.1040.

No will to break 1.1000. This was the 3rd time

The pair hit a fresh daily high at 1.1013, but so far is unable to maintain the gain above 1.100 level, it's a tough level to break.

peeterwoolf:
The pair hit a fresh daily high at 1.1013, but so far is unable to maintain the gain above 1.100 level, it's a tough level to break.

Too much politics today (just see the congress and the duma "correspondence") Nobody cares for currencies today

I thought EUR/USD had broken above the resistance at 1.1000 but after the pullback it began consolidating right under that resistance. I still think the pair will continue climbing but it does seem it might take a while for it to break above 1.1000.

by my calculations I have a target of 1.1140 but I've read others indicate there is high resistance @ 1.1120 so maybe we'll find out one way or the other soon enough

The EUR/USD is still struggling to break about the 1.1000 for the 2nd day in a row, so when we will see the major movement for the pair?

It is set to a new attempt tomorrow. The classical pulling in the ratail traders positions is happening. It is going ot hit and it is going to hit hard

nbtrading:
It is set to a new attempt tomorrow. The classical pulling in the ratail traders positions is happening. It is going ot hit and it is going to hit hard

It is glued to close to 1.1000. Either a big break up or down. If tomorrow it does not break up, on Friday profit taking can push it down

Reason: