Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2088

Yes, the bearish trend is still valid. It will reach 1.0600 soon but I think we can expect it to fall towards 1.0520 at the very least.

Interesting : level 1.07 started to be a support. But I don't think that it will hold for long

eurofreek:
Interesting : level 1.07 started to be a support. But I don't think that it will hold for long

It is in a neutral gear now. As long as this goes on, we can expect the usual heavy ranging

searchingFX:
It is in a neutral gear now. As long as this goes on, we can expect the usual heavy ranging

Yes. No direction this week yet

EUR/USD formed a hammer and a shooting star candlestick at the resistance at 1.0765 on the four-hour time frame and started moving to the downside again. I think it will test that support at 1.0700 again soon.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD formed a hammer and a shooting star candlestick at the resistance at 1.0765 on the four-hour time frame and started moving to the downside again. I think it will test that support at 1.0700 again soon.

It did. And the 1.07 level held again. It might be a stronger support than we thought

searchingFX:
It did. And the 1.07 level held again. It might be a stronger support than we thought

Two times today - both attempts to break level 1.07 failed. Next one will not fail

eurofreek:
Two times today - both attempts to break level 1.07 failed. Next one will not fail

This is a classical ranging before the next step. But the next step does not necessarily have to be a trend continuation. We can expect some correction

Consolidation continues while the pair remain capped by the 1.0700 on the downside and 1.0780 on the upside, with confirmation below 1.0700 could open the door to further downside.

The GBPUSD breaks above the 1.5200 level and it could continue to the 1.5300 before coming back down.

Reason: