Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1871

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate, like I said this am, we need to get out of the snatch profits mentality....lets work on it!! i'm holding my gu short (currently 28pips open P&L), want to close badly but haven't got near target and pa doesn't look like turning back yet - we need to ride the winners!!!!

corect my problem is take profit. i wait and lose ,gridi

There is plenty of water under the bridge until Friday...

Gazmeistergeneral:
just closed GU @ 6391!!!! GET IN!!! my best trade for a while!! +47 pips!! Gaz

could see a GBP/USD bounce at this level? maybe worth a punt for 10pip scalp?

Gazmeistergeneral:
fair play mate, I will bow to your experience as you have been profitable for much longer then I ! !

I guess its a case of whatever works for the individual hey?

interesting topic tho - I mean re what makes a 5% trader?

Bowing not necessary. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is a upward sloping smooth equity curve. Some can do that after 7 days, good luck to them. I'm sure that many unprofitable traders are are above intelligence and have a better understanding of the technical aspects of trading than us all. It doesn't matter. What matters is keeping your losses small (consistently) not blowing your account by taking multiple losses with no attention paid to bring the account back to an even keel. To walk away after your account has gone up by a given %. Try to have an R of 2. I have a stop loss of 10, PT of 10 BUT the PT comes in after the price is up by 20 pips.

I have just gone long the EU.

Ranging day today - if NFP is already the primary for this week, then this week is gone - NFP on a holiday is a sure disaster for retail traders

eurofreek:
Ranging day today - if NFP is already the primary for this week, then this week is gone - NFP on a holiday is a sure disaster for retail traders

Seems that you are right - this is a 100% ranging day

Here we ho bellow 1.080

EUR/USD continues testing the support at 1.0820. Should it break below that level it will likely head for 1.0520 again. That said, I doubt we'll see any big changes before the USD Non-Farm Payrolls on Friday.

The EUR/USD neutral to day but i see that tomorrow we have The Consumer Confidence in US and the Consumer Price Index in the euro zone. I will keep an eye on both.

Abdul2012:
The EUR/USD neutral to day but i see that tomorrow we have The Consumer Confidence in US and the Consumer Price Index in the euro zone. I will keep an eye on both.

Almost sure that it will be used for down move

Reason: