Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1874

Asian session not fond of bearish EURUSD - does that mean that Euro buying have started again by Cs to diversify the reserves?

eurofreek:
Asian session not fond of bearish EURUSD - does that mean that Euro buying have started again by Cs to diversify the reserves?

I don't think so : it was just a simple short term profit taking (too much US news today). Trend still remains bearish

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  57 kb

searchingFX:
I don't think so : it was just a simple short term profit taking (too much US news today). Trend still remains bearish

And here it goes - you were right.

Good EU data and still it falls

For now market does not care too much for ADP NFP data

The main event will be on Friday

If it was not for a holiday on the NFP day I would say sell now, but this way, seeing the whipsaw made today, maybe better to wait next week. Patience ....

NFP data will show us in which direction is FED going to rig data now. Even though it is U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics that publishes that data, it is clear that they are going to publish whatever FED demands

The EUR/USD is still testing the support at 1.0700. I think it's very likely for the pair to break below it and continue on its way down, but as it always happens almost all volatility on the market disappears in the days before NFP. It's like the calm before the storm and considering that the markets will be closed on Friday we won't even see the storm.

The EUR/USD moving in a narrow rang today, hope we see some thing better tomorrow.

All is getting prepared for Friday : whipsawing like crazy today and then comes NFP to finish us off

Asian session started as yesterday : with a push up

Looks like they are slowly getting rid of dollars and buying euros

Reason: