Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1863

eurofreek:
Ir is going to break 1.100 today

I guess not today, 1.100 become very strong psychological level for the moment.

lets see if the GBPUSD pullsback to the 1.4900 level, which could act as support.

csc2009:
I guess not today, 1.100 become very strong psychological level for the moment.

Yep, it became a support now. all set up for new attempt to break 1.1000

nbtrading:
Yep, it became a support now. all set up for new attempt to break 1.1000

It is closing to long term resistance if it breaks it, then it will go way up of 1.1000 but we might expect a ranging trading too (depending if the resistance will hold)

Files:
eurusd_10.gif  60 kb

1.1000 is a resistance now. There were bulls at 1.0900 and now there are bears at 1.1000

Bulls are in control - in just a couple of days, all have turned upside down

eurofreek:
Bulls are in control - in just a couple of days, all have turned upside down

Only algos are in control of this thing

They did break the 1.1000 (which was logical) and they gave it up as quick as they broke it (which was also logical). False liquidity always tends to whipsaw

It was a classical double top

In the next couple of days it will be clearer if we are going to see a triple top (and possible break up), or this was all the correction that was planed for EURUSD

EUR/USD managed to break above the resistance at 1.1000, but pulled back almost immediately and the pair is currently consolidating. Personally I think the pullback is only temporary and the pair will continue climbing until it reaches 1.1140.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD managed to break above the resistance at 1.1000, but pulled back almost immediately and the pair is currently consolidating. Personally I think the pullback is only temporary and the pair will continue climbing until it reaches 1.1140.

I agree with that but I think that if it breaks 1.1000 it will go up somewhere in the vicinity of 1.1300

Reason: