Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1805

nbtrading:
CHF still driving the market

US market closed, brokers licking their wounds, everybody expecting ECB QE == ranging

The GBPUSD is going sideways at the moment, like taking a break, but it may try to continue with its bearish trend.

eurofreek:
US market closed, brokers licking their wounds, everybody expecting ECB QE == ranging

Yep, US market closed today, I'm staying sideline for now.

eurofreek:

+ there are rumors that SNB IS GOING TO CAP Euro (just different minimal value this time). As it is told : "buy the rumors, sell the news" and that is what is happening now

fxstrategist:
The GBPUSD is going sideways at the moment, like taking a break, but it may try to continue with its bearish trend.

Looks like still taking a break.

eurofreek:
Looks like it will be a no trading day

Sounds about right.

The EUR/USD is consolidating after the big drop last week. The question is how long will this consolidation last. Personally, I do think it's high time for correction but at the moment there is no signal that correction is about to begin.

victoriajensen:
The EUR/USD is consolidating after the big drop last week. The question is how long will this consolidation last. Personally, I do think it's high time for correction but at the moment there is no signal that correction is about to begin.

Also, the downtrend is so strong as you see, but no signs for the lowest bottom for the pair.

All is highly speculative now. SNB is did what they did based in insider information - now we shall see what that information was

nbtrading:
All is highly speculative now. SNB is did what they did based in insider information - now we shall see what that information was

I don't think that there was insider information n this case. I rather think that they simply set down and calculated how much ECB must print for QE - and then it was clear that SNB can not compensate it

Reason: