Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1807

No central bank should be trusted. Even if all traders are talking and ECB members are talking that QE will be announced on Thursday, I shall believe when I hear that. Im most of thing ECB is much worse than SNB. See what SNB did. Imagine what ECB can do

nbtrading:
No central bank should be trusted. Even if all traders are talking and ECB members are talking that QE will be announced on Thursday, I shall believe when I hear that. Im most of thing ECB is much worse than SNB. See what SNB did. Imagine what ECB can do

Agreed, we should not trust any central bank.

Bearish trend still continues. But all is pointing to ranging before ECB statements. Without a betting urge better not to trade : markets can react anyway tomorrow

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  61 kb

peeterwoolf:
Agreed, we should not trust any central bank.

See Nowotny's comment (Don't Get 'Overexcited' About Thursday's Meeting). They are already trying to do the damage control. We shall know the reason why SNB did what they did

nbtrading:
See Nowotny's comment (Don't Get 'Overexcited' About Thursday's Meeting). They are already trying to do the damage control. We shall know the reason why SNB did what they did

Most of people are waiting for Thursday, let's see how excited can it become.

peeterwoolf:
Most of people are waiting for Thursday, let's see how excited can it become.

What happened today is just a small taste what can happen tomorrow. As we could see : it CAN GO UP too

Guys I just got an email from my broker that tomorrow margin requirements are going to be increased 5 TIMES. Do not trade tomorrow - coupled with spreads that are going to go wild, and with whipsawing organized by brokers - who trades tomorrow is on a verge of being a lunatic

searchingFX:
Guys I just got an email from my broker that tomorrow margin requirements are going to be increased 5 TIMES. Do not trade tomorrow - coupled with spreads that are going to go wild, and with whipsawing organized by brokers - who trades tomorrow is on a verge of being a lunatic

Thank you for sharing that man.

Another slow day for the EUR/USD pair. I am sure that after tomorrow's ECB rate decision and Mario Draghi's press-conference the market would be anything but slow. And then there're the Greek elections on Sunday. This is like the calm before the storm.

To whoever is still in the market : good luck tomorrow and on Monday

Reason: