Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2056

eurofreek:
Latest news show that they did not win. The same as in Scotland : anything can be rigged. Waiting London session start

Some were telling they lost some that they won. Latest news are that they won. That could change some things, but not fast and probably not today

Support/resistance is still valid and there is no confirmation of break on either side. Range trading ahead of us

Files:
eurusd_19.gif  63 kb

Market does not know what to do with EURUSD. Nether do I

Despite all expectations that EUR/USD will continue to descend, the pair actually moved to the upside today. I think it will soon reach and test the resistance at 1.1250.

When it broke 1.1200 it jumped. Probably a cluster of stop orders that were there somewhere

The EUR/USD rose over the 1.11240 support level today and i think it is a sign for more elevation for the pair.

EURSUD is still flirting with the short term support/resistance. We can expect this kind of trend - no trend (but a mild bullish trend is obvious) till Friday

Files:
eurusd.gif  63 kb

victoriajensen:
Despite all expectations that EUR/USD will continue to descend, the pair actually moved to the upside today. I think it will soon reach and test the resistance at 1.1250.

Currently Eur/Usd seems capped between 1.1235 to 1.1245, a break of resistance 1.1250 could trigger bullish rally.

The GBPUSD could try to go and visit the 1.5100 level, which could act as support.

level 1.1200 is giving up. Should we see up trend continuation? I think yes

eurofreek:
level 1.1200 is giving up. Should we see up trend continuation? I think yes

Looks like that

Reason: