Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1803

nbtrading:
I have he feeling that the next weeks ECB decision is already priced in

I don't think that it is priced in. They still haven't decided what type it will be. If they decide to buy only AAA rated bonds that will be a disaster

searchingFX:
I don't think that it is priced in. They still haven't decided what type it will be. If they decide to buy only AAA rated bonds that will be a disaster

Next week it will be worse than yesterday

A lot of brokers will disappear. And a lot of traders will get margin called

eurofreek:
Next week it will be worse than yesterday A lot of brokers will disappear. And a lot of traders will get margin called

My guess is that trading will be stopped then

Now this is a free fall - it will be even worse than yesterday by the end of the day. I really would not like to be on the opposite side of the trend these days

Files:
eurusd.gif  61 kb

The EUR/USD dropped over 100 pips today and reached 1.1460. It looks like nothing can stop or slow the pair down any more, but the more it falls, the more suspicious I feel. It cannot fall forever and correction should start sooner or later.

And for the end of the week a nice :

a) profit colecting

b) stop loss hunting (brokers have to cut their losses from yesterday )

Usual Friday, what can I say

victoriajensen:
The EUR/USD dropped over 100 pips today and reached 1.1460. It looks like nothing can stop or slow the pair down any more, but the more it falls, the more suspicious I feel. It cannot fall forever and correction should start sooner or later.

According to latest CFTC commitment of traders Euro turned bullish for the first time in more than 1.5 year. We shall see what will happen (next week it is ECB week - anything can happen, and if SNB was warned what will happen, the conclusion is quite the opposite from CFTC data)

searchingFX:
According to latest CFTC commitment of traders Euro turned bullish for the first time in more than 1.5 year. We shall see what will happen (next week it is ECB week - anything can happen, and if SNB was warned what will happen, the conclusion is quite the opposite from CFTC data)

Just an addition : CFTC commitment of traders includes the data till Wednesday (when nobody what will SNB pull off). My guess is that SNB did know that, and that it was one of the causes they did it. They (SNB) were covering their arses in a rush to do that before ECB

nbtrading:
Just an addition : CFTC commitment of traders includes the data till Wednesday (when nobody what will SNB pull off). My guess is that SNB did know that, and that it was one of the causes they did it. They (SNB) were covering their arses in a rush to do that before ECB

Expect a big gap on Monday : ECB QE details are "leaking" and it will be a big QE (half total FED QE just to start - who knows what will be the end)

searchingFX:
Expect a big gap on Monday : ECB QE details are "leaking" and it will be a big QE (half total FED QE just to start - who knows what will be the end)

We should get ready for giant whipsaw - first in a wrong direction (to clean up one direction and to make sure that traders gains are not going to be big) and then down (to clean up the fools that will believe the it is a new trend)

Brokers are not going to be fooled twice - ie traders will pay

Reason: