USD/CAD Analysis - page 7

USD/CAD broke below 1.2600 and continues dropping, it didn't even retrace at the support at 1.2660 which is MA89 on the weekly time frame as I thought it would. The bearish trend clearly continues and next long-term target is around 1.2000, I think.

Oil has given the CAD an amazing push and the USDCAD just keeps falling.

USD/CAD will continue dropping, I think. The trend is clearly very bearish still and there is no signal even for the beginning of consolidation, let alone a reversal. The pair is currently testing 1.2500 and I have almost no doubt that it will break below that level.

The USDCAD seems to continue dropping, lets see if it reaches the 1.2400 level or if it tries to retrace to the upside.

fxstrategist:
The USDCAD seems to continue dropping, lets see if it reaches the 1.2400 level or if it tries to retrace to the upside.
I have little doubt it will break below 1.2500 and reach 1.2400. Apart from that, I also think that it will eventually reach 1.2000.

There is a bearish trend developing on USD/CAD pair.

Bullish on this.

The 55 day EMA keeps acting as a good resistance on the USDCAD, above that moving average, the 200 day EMA may act as its next resistance.

I'm long, i think the bears are done now.

I agree, next target is 1.3100 at least, if it breaks above that level it will climb much higher than that.
Reason: