Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1809

Guys

Greece is excluded from QE. That is the main reason for Euro fall. ECB obviously knows something that we do not know

ECB's rate decision and Draghi's press-conference certainly had an effect on the market. EUR/USD broke below the support at 1.1540 and continued on its way down to break below 1.1400. Next target is likely 1.1300.

searchingFX:
Guys Greece is excluded from QE. That is the main reason for Euro fall. ECB obviously knows something that we do not know

The whole thing is a scamm : they are going to buy PRIVATE bonds too. Which means that the richest 1% will own much more than just 50% already next year. QE will not help middle class. Middle class is doomed. See what happened in the USA. The same model is used on Europe too

victoriajensen:
ECB's rate decision and Draghi's press-conference certainly had an effect on the market. EUR/USD broke below the support at 1.1540 and continued on its way down to break below 1.1400. Next target is likely 1.1300.

Thank you victoria, i agree with your analysis.

Well this last move down was unexpected. Seems a cluster of stop losses was hit

eurofreek:
Well this last move down was unexpected. Seems a cluster of stop losses was hit

That was simple stop loss hunting - some more victims after the snb action

Now 1.1300 us holding as psychological level. Let see what will happen on Monday (Greek elections results)

The free fall continues. We can only guess supports since the first historical support in sight is at 0.8000 (no other historical support in sight before that one). We are in an uncharted Euro trading zone. Seems like today market is already pricing Grexit in too

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  60 kb

There is no bottom at sight - I really would not like to be in a position of guys keeping long positions open

EUR/USD is in a state of freefall and dropped over 500 pips for a single day, breaking below the 1.1200 level. Next target is likely 1.1000, but I think that it will eventually reach parity.

Reason: