Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1799

After the double bottom it formed last week and the move to the upside EUR/USD dropped again but couldn't even reach the support at 1.1750 before it formed another hammer in the 4 hour filter chart. It looks like the pair is consolidating again before it continues on its way down to 1.1700.

Very useful analysis, going short in the this time i think is better.

If you do not have room for eventual counter trend move of at least 500 pips, then be careful

The slight correction continues. ECB will decided this week

Very tight range - all the chances are that today we shall see the bearish trend continuation. When the range is so tight, sooner or later the market makers are going to play it safe - in the direction of the trend

Files:
eurusd_12.gif  63 kb

Level 1.1800 keeps being support level

Watch UK CPI today, where there is risk to the downside. Flows remain extremely quiet with poor liquidity. I prefer sell the pair on rallies to 1.5200 with a stop above 1.5225.

The GBPUSD has found a good support at the 1.5100 level, but the 1.5200 has been acting as a good resistance.

searchingFX:
Very tight range - all the chances are that today we shall see the bearish trend continuation. When the range is so tight, sooner or later the market makers are going to play it safe - in the direction of the trend

It is continuing the bearish trend - just a matter of time when one more major break down happens

eurofreek:
It is continuing the bearish trend - just a matter of time when one more major break down happens

I don't think that we are out of the ranging period yet, but the trend remains bearish by all means

Peak selling for the next couple of months

Reason: