Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1796

csc2009:
Maybe NFP on Friday will be make some changes on the current unstoppable falling.

Well, let's see.

csc2009:
Maybe NFP on Friday will be make some changes on the current unstoppable falling.

I doubt it

For a long time NFP data is rigged (with part time jobs numbers instead of full time jobs numbers and "seasonal adjustment" used to produce whatever number they wish out of the thin air). Fundamentals are just triggers for hfts now

We are having the usual slowdown before the next push down. Trend is still a strong bearish. Look for peaks to sell

Files:
eurusd_10.gif  63 kb

searchingFX:
We are having the usual slowdown before the next push down. Trend is still a strong bearish. Look for peaks to sell

We are close to straight forward falling down. Hard to find any peak

eurofreek:
We are close to straight forward falling down. Hard to find any peak

Just sell at Asian session

on my own:
Just sell at Asian session

Might be the best trading strategy in the next couple of months

EUR/USD broke below 1.1800 and fell even lower, reaching 1.1750, but finally formed a hammer candlestick in the four hour filter chart. Considering how oversold the pair is that hammer is likely a signal for a consolidation. That said, I think the pair will eventually reach 1.1700 sooner or later.

searchingFX:

Interesting, thank you.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD broke below 1.1800 and fell even lower, reaching 1.1750, but finally formed a hammer candlestick in the four hour filter chart. Considering how oversold the pair is that hammer is likely a signal for a consolidation. That said, I think the pair will eventually reach 1.1700 sooner or later.

It will

But it looks dangerously manipulated

NFP day

Expecting worse than expected NFP data (the usual : cold, holidays, ...) and a classical Friday profit taking