gold

weekly.

Files:
goldweekly.png  32 kb

guner:
gold weekly.

guner

How to trade that?

Both gold and red line are going up on an uptrend. So what is the signal?

checkin:
guner

How to trade that?

Both gold and red line are going up on an uptrend. So what is the signal?

signal is ,when crossing

The crossings aren´t fine, because they come to early and you loose your money. It´s a bad indicator.

guner:
signal is ,when crossing

It crossing are signals then there will be a lot of wrong signals (see the period when price is constantly going up and there are signals that it should go down)

checkin:
It crossing are signals then there will be a lot of wrong signals (see the period when price is constantly going up and there are signals that it should go down)

no comment...

Files:
5.gif  41 kb

guner:
no comment... ...................................

Do not understand me wrong, but why are you posting old pictures (that are not showing present charts but some states from way back)?

Also, pictures from posts 422 and 423 are not showing the same indicator as from post 428. Or am I wrong?

checkin:
Do not understand me wrong, but why are you posting old pictures (that are not showing present charts but some states from way back)? Also, pictures from posts 422 and 423 are not showing the same indicator as from post 428. Or am I wrong?

post 428 Picture is pollan.

guner:
post 428 Picture is pollan.

In my post I was referring to picture attached to post 423 (where gold is on a long bullish run) and that is the indicator I was trying to figure out how it should be used

Reason: