Eurusd/gbpusd - page 185

Gazmeistergeneral:
mate, did you just get a bull pattern on 1 min gbp - 15-20pip movement. not bad - keep us up to date.

I did get a bull pattern and managed to get 10 pips. There have been about 5 patterns today one of which was (or would have been if I had entered) a loser.

firscall:
What purpose does ZUP_Info serve apart from the description and uses loads of computer resource?

think it does the pop up alerts which is good for me as I cannot keep charts up for more then a min due to being at work so I find it handy....

firscall:
I did get a bull pattern and managed to get 10 pips. There have been about 5 patterns today one of which was (or would have been if I had entered) a loser.

cheers collect pips

Gazmeistergeneral:
think it does the pop up alerts which is good for me as I cannot keep charts up for more then a min due to being at work so I find it handy....

Another bullish 1 min job.

firscall:
Another bullish 1 min job.

+5 You really have to act quickly.

firscall:

So you can't use ZUP info as the performance overhead is too high.

firscall:
So you can't use ZUP info as the performance overhead is too high.

its fine on my work work pc....no performance drop at all....no my laptop at home suffers when I run a couple of zups on diff charts.

Gazmeistergeneral:
its fine on my work work pc....no performance drop at all....no my laptop at home suffers when I run a couple of zups on diff charts.

While on my 3GB ram, Core 2 Duo 2.GHZ it lags a lot. But leaving the Zup info out is no problem as I'm alway in front of my charts.

I think the 1 min ZUP is a real possibility. Given that one has to stay focused on the 1min chart all day this should erect barriers to many traders actually using it.

firscall:

its work ,you have to act quikly becuase taff range its not like this evry day

Gazmeistergeneral:

Gaz, IMARICH asked some valid questions about the ZUP82. What do the red and yellow dotted lines stand for?

Reason: