Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1777

EUR/USD broke above the resistance at 1.2460 only to start descending again after forming another inverted hammer candlestick pattern on the 4 hour filter chart. At this point, however, I am not certain whether this new movement to the downside is part of the bearish trend or part of the correction.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD broke above the resistance at 1.2460 only to start descending again after forming another inverted hammer candlestick pattern on the 4 hour filter chart. At this point, however, I am not certain whether this new movement to the downside is part of the bearish trend or part of the correction.

You are right : right now it can go in any direction. But I think that we are already in a holidays period - ranging the whole month of December. Neither FED nor ECB will make some big changes in this month - they do not dare

Its obvious that it is part of the

bearish trend as the pair end up at 1.2375.

victoriajensen:
Although EUR/USD was met with a pretty strong resistance around the 1.2460 level and formed an inverted hammer candlestick pattern under the resistance level, the pair is still testing the resistance. At this point, I think, it is uncertain whether the movement to the upside will continue or the pair will begin descending again.

I agree, I'm expecting further developlment will show clear direction. That might means more downside with a little pull back up and then down or the correction movement would continue by a big one.

eurofreek:
Juncker plan is telling more than they wanted to Why 315 billion? Why not 300? Or 400? The 15 there is telling that it is already known who is going to get it, and it is telling that it is nothing but a redistribution on money to subjects that politicians decided should be saved. Just another Juncker like deal that he was doing for years. It will do nothing good for an economy and it will do nothing good for an average Joe

You are right, why 315 billion?

The GBPUSD stays above the 1.5700 level, but it could change direction to the downside.

Today only US PPI and regular profit collecting. Only going up to 1.2450 - simple week ranging day

nbtrading:
Today only US PPI and regular profit collecting. Only going up to 1.2450 - simple week ranging day

So far it is exactly what you told But I am waiting for surprise after PPI

eurofreek:
So far it is exactly what you told But I am waiting for surprise after PPI

No surprise - and they could not care less for the figures. The price is not going to drop now just because PPI is good

The EURUSD raised up to 1.2476 by the end of the day, quite frieday.

Reason: