Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1781

Waiting for FOMC statement

For now all looks as usual in the last period - resistance have held yesterday. Today we might see a change in any direction. If the resistance gets broken the change could be quite big, Caution with trading recommended - FOMC statement is again depending on a couple of words and that can always go either way

Files:
eurusd_8.gif  66 kb

searchingFX:
Waiting for FOMC statement For now all looks as usual in the last period - resistance have held yesterday. Today we might see a change in any direction. If the resistance gets broken the change could be quite big, Caution with trading recommended - FOMC statement is again depending on a couple of words and that can always go either way

Very true, anything is possible.

I am out

Not going to trade this FOMC statement (when it is going to be political, not economical)

eurofreek:
I am out Not going to trade this FOMC statement (when it is going to be political, not economical)

You are right : if you take a look at current news all that you shall find are "how hard Rouble is hit" punchlines - nothing about some normal reasons that could cause FOMC to do this or that. This is not a tradeable FOMC statement

One more "leak"

EUR/USD couldn't break the resistance at 1.2570 and started descending again. That said, I think the movement to the downside is just part of the correction. I think the pair will break below the support at 1.2250 and continue the bearish trend in January.

I agree with your point of view Victoria, thank you.

The usual whipsaw designed to collect as much money from retail traders as possible. Stop loss hunting 101

Gbp/Usd today reversed sharply from 1.5700 and test year lows.

The free fall continues. The forecasted 1.22 is closer and closer

But that also reminds of one thing : if market makers are forecasting something, we should keep in mind that they are probably going to make it happen

Reason: