Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1770

Slow Monday, eur/usd still in the range between 1.2360 to 1.2530, I think we need another break below 1.2360 to get closer to the target 1.22.

Today the EURUSD showing down trend in the 4H chart.

Now a flood of FOMC and FED members speaking - expect a lot of VE (vocal easing)

Eur/Usd - has stuck in a deep mid-term flat.

To break-out of it - a new FZR in to one or another direction is needed.

The EUR/USD consolidation continues today as well and it will likely drag on until the ECB rate decision, Draghi's press-conference and the USD non-farm payrolls later this week.

The Pound also weakens versus the Dollar like the Euro and more drops could be seen on these currencies if the Job's number on Friday is better than expected.

Long term bearish support has been reached again. Judging from the last couple of days we are going into forecasted direction and the expected 1.2 level (exected by some major market makers) could be reached before the year ends

Files:
eurusd.gif  67 kb

searchingFX:
Long term bearish support has been reached again. Judging from the last couple of days we are going into forecasted direction and the expected 1.2 level (exected by some major market makers) could be reached before the year ends

It is sinking fast

EUR/USD didn't even wait for the ECB rate decision and the USD non-farm payrolls and it broke below the support at 1.2350. Considering that I think it's very likely the bearish trend will continue with target at least 1.2200.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD didn't even wait for the ECB rate decision and the USD non-farm payrolls and it broke below the support at 1.2350. Considering that I think it's very likely the bearish trend will continue with target at least 1.2200.

Maybe that is all that we shall get : if all is already priced in, we might see a BIG whipsaw

Reason: