Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1773

fxstrategist:
The GBPUSD drops along with the EURUSD due to strength in the Dollar after the NFP report.

Somethings is wrong : "Obama's former chief economist Jared Bernstein called for an end to the US Dollar's reserve status". I d not know what will happen to USD

Dethrone ‘King Dollar’ - New York Times

eurofreek:
Somethings is wrong : "Obama's former chief economist Jared Bernstein called for an end to the US Dollar's reserve status". I d not know what will happen to USD Dethrone ‘King Dollar’ - New York Times

You might be right - too strong a dollar is suspiciously wrong (nobody normal would like to have too strong a currency)

eurofreek:
Somethings is wrong : "Obama's former chief economist Jared Bernstein called for an end to the US Dollar's reserve status". I d not know what will happen to USD Dethrone ‘King Dollar’ - New York Times

Thanks for the article, US Dollar is in fact very strong, let's see how long this ''strong Dollar'' will last, market might correct it by itself.

csc2009:
Thanks for the article, US Dollar is in fact very strong, let's see how long this ''strong Dollar'' will last, market might correct it by itself.

It all depends on US plans. Every time when US is in a state of war with some part of the world US is strong - this is telling us more about US politics now then about their economy

Long to short ratios before the market open :

Files:
ratios_1.gif  24 kb

No gap at all : 1.2281 (Bloomberg)

eurofreek:
No gap at all : 1.2281 (Bloomberg)

Looks like we are back to usual Asian sessions today - no volatility at all

Just some minor algos for now - they are waiting for us to be suckered in.

nbtrading:
Looks like we are back to usual Asian sessions today - no volatility at all

No, not at all, wait for Europe session starts. I feel we might have a correction.

csc2009:
No, not at all, wait for Europe session starts. I feel we might have a correction.

It continues - but in the usual bearish trend

Reason: