Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1778

EUR/USD moved to the upside again today and appears that the correction continues. The likely target is, I think, 1.2570.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD moved to the upside again today and appears that the correction continues. The likely target is, I think, 1.2570.

I think it will go somewhere to 1.2550 before reverted to market makers direction

eurofreek:
I think it will go somewhere to 1.2550 before reverted to market makers direction

Anything can happen now - FED started to stealth mode QE

nbtrading:
Anything can happen now - FED started to stealth mode QE

You are right, it's quite difficult to see where is this pair going, between this week's activities and current positions I'm leaning toward bullish positions for now, but that can change any moment.

peeterwoolf:
You are right, it's quite difficult to see where is this pair going, between this week's activities and current positions I'm leaning toward bullish positions for now, but that can change any moment.

FED decided to stop warning and start acting - if they continue like that anything can happen (up to a complete trend change)

Long to short ratios before the market open :

Files:
ratios_2.gif  24 kb

Shorts for EURUSD rose and will continue rising

Minimal gap up (1.2473 - Bloomberg)

Yep, there is a gap, continue to go up.

I'm not sure the gap would be recovered, this may mean the correction has more room to run.