Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1776

searchingFX:
Back to ranging this time

The excitement is cooled like a hot air balloon. It becomes clear that from both sides (EU and US) there is no too much things that people can expect and hope for. When war comes to ones own doorstep (in the form of over happy police) the game stops being a game

Ranging, till ECB tells one more nonsense of "we are going to do whatever it takes" as if they have done anything s far

40 pips range so far

We are back to summer ranges today

Although EUR/USD was met with a pretty strong resistance around the 1.2460 level and formed an inverted hammer candlestick pattern under the resistance level, the pair is still testing the resistance. At this point, I think, it is uncertain whether the movement to the upside will continue or the pair will begin descending again.

Draghi is gone. Juncker will not tolerate that someone else can do what he did in Luxemburg. There is room for only one uber-thief in the town

nbtrading:
Draghi is gone. Juncker will not tolerate that someone else can do what he did in Luxemburg. There is room for only one uber-thief in the town

:):)

Juncker is tapping on cheeks everybody that gets in his hands reach. Soon we shall be seeing home produced movies with him in a leading role - the guy is not there because he knows something. He is there because he obeys the orders

victoriajensen:
Although EUR/USD was met with a pretty strong resistance around the 1.2460 level and formed an inverted hammer candlestick pattern under the resistance level, the pair is still testing the resistance. At this point, I think, it is uncertain whether the movement to the upside will continue or the pair will begin descending again.

I agree with your point and i will keep an eye in the pair, thank you.

The GBPUSD is attempting to break to the upside the 1.5700 level, after this zone, the 1.5800 level could be its next resistance.

EURSUD back to 1.25 zone. Interesting - completely opposite from almost all market makers were forecasting

It seems that 1.25 is a resistance at a moment for EURUSD. Over all trend is not changed but the clear bearish trend is somewhat questionable at the moment. In other cases I would tell that it is a good moment for a sell, but right now it looks like that there will be a pause in the bearish trend (the market has to accept what exactly Juncker's plan means for Euro). Careful trading with ranging market rules for now

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  67 kb

Juncker plan is telling more than they wanted to

Why 315 billion? Why not 300? Or 400? The 15 there is telling that it is already known who is going to get it, and it is telling that it is nothing but a redistribution on money to subjects that politicians decided should be saved. Just another Juncker like deal that he was doing for years. It will do nothing good for an economy and it will do nothing good for an average Joe

Reason: