Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1779

Top reached?

nbtrading:
Top reached?

Not yet. Rather it is starting the usual holidays ranging

Files:
eurusd_6.gif  67 kb

Today it will be a classical consolidation day. Holidays are here

The GBPUSD has come down again and a visit to the 1.5600 level is possible.

EUR/USD formed a marubozu candlestick on the daily filter chart and, as expected, started descending again. That said, I am not so sure whether that new movement to the downside is part of the correction or the overall bearish trend and considering how sluggishly the market is moving at this time of the year it may not become clear until January.

searchingFX:
Not yet. Rather it is starting the usual holidays ranging

That was great analysis and i will keep an eye in the pair, thank you.

What a nice little whipsaw. No trend - the only way how they can collect money is whipsawing. I hope nobody got burnt

nbtrading:
What a nice little whipsaw. No trend - the only way how they can collect money is whipsawing. I hope nobody got burnt

Expect a lot of ranging now. If Juncker takes over what ECB did then it is politicians deciding about fundamentals, and that is a pure bs. Forex will become nothing but a gamble controlled by politicians that have no idea what are they doing (except that they want to feel the power while doing it). we can not do anything when the pack of lies will be growing higher and higher

nbtrading:

I stay on the sideline today.

peeterwoolf:
I stay on the sideline today.

That might be the best : the day is flooded with news - whipsaw(s) guaranteed

Reason: