Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2041

This day was a typical FOMC week day : ranging, ranging, ranging. Chances are that it wil continue like that all till FOMC statement

Another super tight trading day. It is going to expolde

eurofreek:

I think that it will range until the FOMC decision becomes public. And then it will explode

agree, also FOMC will be totally unpredictable

Anton Kolhanov:
agree, also FOMC will be totally unpredictable

I think that HFTs are going to use it to push EURUSD further up. Obama told that he does nt like weak Euro. FED's Chicago HFT machines are following the orders

And FED is not going to hike rates

eurofreek:

Anticipated US data keep the traders on the side-lines.

Trend Analysis of EUR/USD

The tops have been faded and the pair is now returning back to the initial levels located at 1.1335/40.

We may see new lows in the coming days/weeks . The ascending trend line has broken and the pair gave the first test on the bottom channel for the sellers to get in. This seems to be the fifth wave which is pointing to a deeper correction level and we are looking at 1.08394 levels & this is exactly in line with the ascending line drawn from 31st March 2015. We are now looking for opportunities to sell the pair and retracements are considered to be our choicest point of entries.

Double bottoming. We shall see what happens next

The EUR/USD fell today to a weekly neutral level over the 1.1260 waiting for the US data, I see that the decline is coming soon.

Abdul2012:
The EUR/USD fell today to a weekly neutral level over the 1.1260 waiting for the US data, I see that the decline is coming soon.

Be careful - if FED-FOMC does not hike rates all the hell could break loose