Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1766

We had a nice corrective start of this week from Monday with eur/usd bouncing above 1.2450, and the correction has continued yesterday. Now we have to wait for the news today.

eurofreek:
Looks like stop loss clusters got hit Reverting is going on. Probably a good chance to sell - but wait a a couple more hours

It probably is a good chance to sell again, but I'm still waiting.

The GBPUSD stays just above the 1.5700 level and keeps making higher lows, therefore it may try to go higher.

We are still in the ranging period. Ranges from 1.24 to 1.26 should be expected. Careful trading ahead of holidays

Files:
eurusd_11.gif  67 kb

Abdul2012:
I hope so it is not and i wish it back to the 1.2280 soon.

All the forecasts are expecting that EURUSD continues to decline. If you have margin enough you should not worry too much - market makers are in consensus now

Good to know that nbtrading , my eyes on the pair all the time.

nbtrading:
All the forecasts are expecting that EURUSD continues to decline. If you have margin enough you should not worry too much - market makers are in consensus now

not sure if that's a good or a bad thing

they are n't in consensus about next yrs markets though, some are saying breakout

(mostly on the financial media channels) and some are saying a big decline

The Smart Money Is Selling the Farm | Zero Hedge

although i think we've heard it all before, its quite interesting never the less

and we still have n't had the obligatory 10%+ decline of the indices yet for ending QE

not sure what effect it will have on the Euro, maybe it will go up?

fun times ahead...

As I thought yesterday a more long-term correction really seems to have started for EUR/USD. Its current target still appears to be around 1.2580, though the trend remains bearish and it will likely continue its descent once the correction is over.

victoriajensen:
As I thought yesterday a more long-term correction really seems to have started for EUR/USD. Its current target still appears to be around 1.2580, though the trend remains bearish and it will likely continue its descent once the correction is over.

Just a temporary release of the pressure - bearish trend still very strong

victoriajensen:

I'm waiting for the correction is over and to sell again.

Reason: