America's default, in Russian. - page 27

FAGOTT:

There is no alternative to the dollar in the world at the moment!

No matter how much the progressive forces of good and light, led by lattice, like it.

There is no benchmark value in the world, everything changes and the dollar will one day collapse into oblivion)))

chepikds:

There is no benchmark value in the world, everything changes and the dollar will one day collapse into oblivion)))

and no one said forever. I gave you a deadline. And there may be a default, the question is when.

FAGOTT:

default can happen, the question is when.
ah, well, that makes sense.

FAGOTT:

and no one said forever. I gave you a deadline. And there could be a default, the question is when.
I'm sorry, I didn't notice, please repeat.

sanyooooook:

Nostradamus predicted that the end of the world was supposed to happen in 1998, but as you can see we are still alive.

SZS: people make good profit on predictions and their interpretations, take forex for example)))

By the way, in this book the interpreter said that Nostradamus did not say anything about the "end of the world" for mankind, but saw the future up to 3700 (tentatively) and contemplated the existence of our descendants among the cosmic spaces and admired the beauty of what he saw - I understood that they were very large space stations.

In short, for what I bought, I sold. What I have read I have told, not a letter from myself.

chepikds:
sorry, didn't notice, please repeat.

there is no alternative in the next 5 - 10 years and there will be no default. Although most of the world's leading economists do not see an alternative to the dollar for 10 - 15 years

PPC:

By the way, in this book the interpreter said that Nostradamus did not say anything about the "end of the world" for mankind, but saw the future up to 3700 (approximately) and contemplated the existence of our descendants among the cosmic spaces and admired the beauty of what he saw - I understood that they were very large space stations.

In short, for what I bought, I sold. What I have read I have told, not a letter from myself.

"I'll tell you what I know, I won't tell you what I don't know" )))

sanyooooook:
"I'll tell you what I know, I won't tell you what I don't know" )))
Even what I said here - I don't know either, because I'm not a clairvoyant, not a clairvoyant, etc. etc. :)

FAGOTT:

The delusion of someone who does not understand the nature of a system based on gold - there has to be a world currency as a single measure of value!

"The almost hysterical aversion to the gold standard is the point that unites statesmen of all stripes.

Deficit financing of public expenditure is just a way of confiscating wealth. Gold is an obstacle to this dishonest process. It stands in defence of property rights. Whoever understands this will have little difficulty in understanding the reasons for the strong dislike of the Gold Standard amongst "statesmen"" (c) Alan Greenspan, "Gold and Economic Freedom", 1966.

I.e. if Greenspan had been listened to back in 1966 there would have been no budget deficit in the USA, no near default and this thread would not have happened either.

Reshetov:

"The almost hysterical aversion to the gold standard is the point that unites statesmen of all stripes.

Deficit financing of public expenditure is just a way of confiscating wealth. Gold is an obstacle to this dishonest process. It stands in defence of property rights. Anyone who understands this can easily understand the reasons for the strong aversion of the "statists" to the gold standard" (c) Alan Greenspan "Gold and Economic Freedom" 1966.

1966. Almost half a century has passed. The world economy has changed completely. The gold standard system was 100% relevant at some point in the development of the world, but the world has evolved and it has become out of step with reality. And it was abandoned. It was abandoned because it became a brake on economic development.

The paradigm has changed. and changed a long time ago

Reason: