Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2040

Long to short ratios before the market open :

Files:
ratios.gif  24 kb

No gap at all : 1.1221 (Reuters rates)

I Think The Trade in Forex From This Week Till Two Years it's Will Easye

Suach as 2011 & 2012

Bullish channel is continuing, and judging from the start of the session, it will not stop any time soon. No trust in FED any more is driving the market now

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  64 kb

London session has to be watched. My forecast - it will continue up, but I am not 100% sure

eurofreek:
London session has to be watched. My forecast - it will continue up, but I am not 100% sure

Probably we shall be in a strictly ranging period till the FOMC decision. Then we can expect the storm. To much risk at stake

The pair is trading within a narrow range prior the FOMC. The immediate resistance can be found at 1.1332 and on the downside is located at 1.1244.

Even though the EURUSD is in a consolidation phases today, it continues it's walk in a bullish channel. Support and resistance are out of the reach - do not expect any big changes. Most probable scenario is ranging before the FOMC statement

Files:
eurusd_4.gif  63 kb

If it continues like this, this week will be untradeable

The EUR/USD fell today after recording the highest point last week, Today reached 1.1372 in the early morning to 1.1284 but we still in the beginning for the week.

Reason: