Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1748

EUR/USD continued its descent and even broke below the support at 1.2500, reaching a new low at 1.2440. Despite the current pullback I think we will see the bearish trend continuing, at least until it reaches 1.2200, perhaps even 1.2000.

The EURUSD rose slightly, despite a slight downward revision in industrial PMI in the Eurozone for October with a review of the initial estimate of 50.7 to 50.6, below expectations.

This review resulted in the manufacturing PMI in Germany have also been revised downwards.

Hopefully by now the numbers for US manufacturing PMI to anticipate the next moves.

R3 - 1.27312

R2 - 1.26740

R1 - 1.25993

Daily Pivot - 1.25421

S1 - 1.24674

S2 - 1.24102

S3 - 1.23355

eurofreek:
What the hell was this?

Nanex have proved that it was a HFT

Now we all see how the market "regulates itself".

eurofreek:
Nanex have proved that it was a HFT Now we all see how the market "regulates itself".

It had all the signs of HFT. And with FED doing HFT in their Chicago branch it should be clear by now that FED is telling one thing and doing completely the opposite

searchingFX:
It had all the signs of HFT. And with FED doing HFT in their Chicago branch it should be clear by now that FED is telling one thing and doing completely the opposite

Yellen going to speak with Obama about inequality

I can hardly wait for a "miraculous solution" they shall agree upon

nbtrading:
Yellen going to speak with Obama about inequality I can hardly wait for a "miraculous solution" they shall agree upon

Yep, I, too can't wait for those 2 come with a solution for inequality.

Except for the HFT hit-and-run that happened in early Asian session, all the rest on EURUSD was dead. As if we were back to summer no volatility period

With the ECB this Thursday and NFP on Friday, we probably see this pair reach important psychologically level of 1.2400 soon enough.

The GBPUSD is very consolidated and range bound. No clear direction yet on the pair.

EURUSD sliding into sideways market. Long term support/resistance s revisited. Trend remains bearish

Files:
eurusd_11.gif  68 kb
Reason: