Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1754

Bearish trend continues. Long term first level resistance is about to be tested but since there is a lack of major news today, it is likely that today we are going to see a ranging day

Files:
eurusd.gif  67 kb

Bulls pushing up

No surprises today. The resistance held perfectly (almost to the pip). Bearish trend confirmed once again. Also it is clear now that the majority of market makers is coming from the US and that Euro market makers are in defensive

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  67 kb

Picture 1: "Long"-term

Picture 2: "Mid"-term

As long as MF3 or MF3/3 pivots are not broken. The only available direction for me to work will be - "down"

Strategy: upcoming week mostly I will be looking for opportunities to open a "sell" position.

Here are some possible s/r zones that might give me a chance to open a trade

Despite the significant pullback we saw after the drop last week, I think that the bears are in control again and the downward trend will continue with likely target 1.2200.

Looks like the 1.2500 level id going into the history

Yes my friend and i think that we will not see it again.

Fundamentally today is quiet, stilllooking favorable for the bears, break of 1.2455 seems open the downward trend further more to 1.2400.

eurofreek:
Looks like the 1.2500 level id going into the history

Looks like it, we won't see 1.25 level for a while.

Clear bearish trend continuation. No surprise trend change at sight. Having a holiday in the US the volume should be less than usual

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  67 kb
Reason: