Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1752

nbtrading:
Level 1.24 broken If NFP tomorrow is going to be as good as they are promising, level 1.23 is going to be taken in not time. 1.20 here we come

This was done to show to other EU central bankers heads that he (Draghi) does not care about their opinion. Nothing to do with economy or recovery - pure vanity. after all, he can always reactivate a job with his bosses : at Goldman & Sachs

Great news and analysis.

nbtrading:
Level 1.24 broken If NFP tomorrow is going to be as good as they are promising, level 1.23 is going to be taken in not time. 1.20 here we come

Very true, strong NFP release will make sure of that, we might see 1.20 less than we think.

csc2009:
Very true, strong NFP release will make sure of that, we might see 1.20 less than we think.

I have a feeling that we are entering the oversold zone now. Right now we are at levels that were valid in 2008 - in the year of the crisis. The reaction to that level was violent then - 3000 pips in 2 months.

Anyway, tricky period ahead

This time ECB does not think that they have to protect the Euro

But I agree that we are entering the gray zone. It looks like the S&P 500 a bit now

NFP is going to be a blast today - one hell of the week end for today

eurofreek:
NFP is going to be a blast today - one hell of the week end for today

This time we can only guess what will NFP do

My guess : a whipsaw

Right now all eyes are focusing on the US NFP report and the Unemployment Rate Date, Eur/usd is trading below 1.24 as we speak, lacking any reversal signals may lead further decline.

What a week for eur/usd! I'm just glad I sit this one out. Have a good weekend everyone!

nbtrading:
This time we can only guess what will NFP do My guess : a whipsaw

Well, this was whipsaw 101. Usual NFP day

Reason: