Service Work: Towards re-shaping the Top Developers towards professionalism - page 23

sanyooooook:

you have a clear deviation from the average.

Short deadlines (sometimes even very short), high price, high volume of work done

I don't find it strange :).

If you look at each parameter individually, there is nothing strange.

1. The number of jobs is not the biggest, there are twice as many.

2. The deadlines are not the shortest, there are some which are quicker.

3. And on the price I have not gone away from Eric.

It's just that initially I tried to keep track of all of these parameters and not to lower any. So it seems to have worked :).

Wahoo:

I don't find it strange :).

If you look at each parameter individually, there is nothing strange.

1. The number of jobs is not the biggest, there are twice as many.

2. The deadlines are not the shortest, there are some which are faster.

3. and the price of I have not gone away from Eric.

It's just that initially I tried to keep an eye on ALL of these parameters and not lower any. That's the way it seems to work :).

Comment on the work in less than a day and cost more than 200 credits?

ZS: you have a few of them, it does not particularly affect, but still, either good regular customers or obvious runs

I don't want to reproach you for anything, I'm just speaking my mind.

One example.

The man wants a simple EA. I say $100 minimum for a new EA. He says: OK, 100 for the EA + 100 for not giving it to anyone + 50 for not losing it within a year.

I didn't turn it down. I did the job in a day. I think we are all adults here and understand that it is not difficult :).

And if you think that only you are interested in all this, I can tell you that I am blocked at intervals of several times a week often for such "suspicious" work. But people from servicedesk not shy to talk to the customer and find out why he pays such money for work that can be done in a day. Then the questions disappear. Now it is only easier, while a month ago I asked Renat and Roche 4 times a week to unblock me and the customers ;).

Anything else to comment on ;)?

Wahoo:

One example.

The man wants a simple EA. I say $100 minimum for a new EA. He says: 100 for the Expert Advisor + 100 for not giving it to anyone + 50 for not losing it within a year.

I didn't turn it down. I did the job in a day. I think we are all adults here and understand that it is not difficult :).

And if you think that only you are interested in all this, I can tell you that I am blocked at intervals of several times a week often for such "suspicious" work. But people from servicedesk not shy to talk to the customer and find out why he pays such money for work that can be done in a day. Then the questions disappear. Now it is only easier, while a month ago I asked Renat and Roche 4 times a week to unblock me and the customers ;).

I am not even interested in asking any more questions.

Roche, Renat, 100 for keeping silent for a year, MAFIA, definitely ))

Wahoo:

"Customers" with PayPal pay, withdrawal to WM?

Integer:
Do "customers" with PayPal pay, withdraw to WM?

I don't ask them how they get their money. It is none of my business.

Why are you interested?

Wahoo:

I don't ask them how they make their money. It's none of my business.

Why do you care?

Because I'm curious, that's all.

I think that if after the commission for the work remains the same, then the person really is a talent ), "Mafia", but a talent )

sanyooooook:

I think if after the introduction of the commission for the work will remain so, the man really talent ), "Mafia", but a talent).
And I, by the way, only in favor of the commission. I do not mind it, but wanting to work for a tenner will be less.

Wahoo:
I, by the way, am all for a commission. It won't bother me, but there will be fewer people willing to work for a tenner.
I think there will be a %, not a fixed commission, so I don't think it will affect much, just the cost of the work will increase and that's all.
Reason: