Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1521

What a nice false breakout Someone must have lost temper

The GBPUSD broke below the 1.6700, but it could not stay below that level and goes back to the consolidation that it was having just above the 1.6700. If we see another visit to the 1.6800 level, we could get a good opportunity to go short.

We should not complain about the tight Asian sessions : it is kind of good to know that you can go to sleep and when you wake up there will be no surprises, stop losses hit (nor take profits, but nothing can be perfect). I started to sleep well since all this started

What we are seeing is probably the end of the short trend bearish trend for EURUSD

All the signs are there. One (any) news can trigger a retracement now

Good call on the rejection off the EMA 20./http://charts.mql5.com/4/467/eurusdctt-d1-citibank-n-a.pngGo Bulls!

This was short

I was expecting a bigger move up but it seems that the volume has dried up already before the holiday.

Now we can expect a slow climb back again. US production was a surprise

searchingFX:
Now we can expect a slow climb back again. US production was a surprise

This time I underestimated that the profit collecting will come earlier than usual

It has to be watched now - the support is heavily tested - if it stays as is we shall see a nice rebound

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  33 kb

The volume is so thin that half a lot caused the last jump up and down. No trading time

EURUSD is back to day start. There was no money to push it or something else?

Reason: