Eurusd/gbpusd - page 130

It took to long to drop.....I closed out with 4 pips....and have one on at B/E....again my account is so small...it doesn't even make this fun or worth doing at times....

I sit at a computer for 4 hrs to maybe and I mean maybe make $20 for the day...I need to find something where I can go after 4 to 10 pips and make at least $50 a trade...I know I know....good MM......but seriously, I have better things to do in life if this is all i am going to make.....

I made $12 of this trade and have one on that might give something to me....if it does drop....

Okay stopped out for B/E.....made 4 pips on that move.......

Looks like I was right about it plummeting afterall. From tomorrow I aim to post less and trade more so you might not see me about as much as usual.

Anyway family!!!!! Good pipping...See you all soon.

Notch,

I may enter SHORT if it goes to TE at 4252....but not going to chase it...this is how it works for me...I get in the right trade and it knocks me out and then goes in the right direction...if I try and move my stop to give it room....it goes against me....that's frustrating....

Are you lookingat 4192/84 area for it to test the HIGH and go LONG....

Gazmeistergeneral:
1.304 next probable target.

Just an observation. Yesterday you called bear continution right at the low and today you called a bull continuation right at the top.

firscall:
Just an observation. Yesterday you called bear continution right at the low and today you called a bull continuation right at the top.

if I make a call tom, trade the other way!!! LOL hahahaha

hows it going my forex friends!!!! just got home and thought I'd do a quick post before the missius gets in!!

made any more pips?

firscall:

to be fair tho, notice I used the word 'probable'....didn't say you all should get long cause thats where its going. it was above the fib pivot r2 so if it carried on, then it would have 'probably made where I called it....but however it was not that many pips away really, and i did say i'd be long until we got reverse divergence, which we did before move down....

cheers

Gaz

welcome back

Gazmeistergeneral:
to be fair tho, notice I used the word 'probable'....didn't say you all should get long cause thats where its going. it was above the fib pivot r2 so if it carried on, then it would have 'probably made where I called it....but however it was not that many pips away really, and i did say i'd be long until we got reverse divergence, which we did before move down....

cheers

Gaz

welcome back bro:-)

Any info about my above query!? Don't know why no one answer it!

By the way u/cad strange moves!Depends on my sys it should go high from 1.0850 don't know why still sleep there!!

Gaz where r u from?

Reason: