Eurusd/gbpusd - page 136

Well done

Gazmeistergeneral:
moved stop to 4230 - would rather walk away with +20pips if pa starts back up again....

I move sl 1.4240

You have got e-mail with ind

egkid:
I move sl 1.4240 You have got e-mail with ind

thanks friend.

Warren Buffett is on tv now saying that we would rather own stocks then t-bonds right now....that could make dow rally today? ie buy eu/gu....

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
thanks friend.

Warren Buffett is on tv now saying that we would rather own stocks then t-bonds right now....that could make dow rally today? ie buy eu/gu....

Gaz

Gaz i post my view yesterday i'm bearish and i think reverse happen or will soon i will say i'm wrong if we break 1.4340 beside we been in bearish butterfuly in weekly chart for 5 weeks now

Edit: downj was 9000 yesterday if go higher won't pass 9500 and will drop soon also my view

Gazmeistergeneral:
thanks friend.

Gaz

i'm still in the trade!!

Me2

Gazmeistergeneral:
i'm still in the trade!!

Yep me 2:-)

brb ,My family

egkid:
Yep me 2:-) brb ,My family

do I still need to use an info screen with latest zup?

cheers

Yes

Gazmeistergeneral:
do I still need to use an info screen with latest zup? cheers

Yes sure ,Do u have it?

Brb

egkid:
Yes sure ,Do u have it? Brb

can you pls send the one you are using.

cheers

Gazmeistergeneral:
can you pls send the one you are using. cheers

I'M OUT +20!! happy with that tho - don't like Fri's....i'm done for the day too!! been a GREAT week though!!

have a good weekend all!!

Gazza

Gazmeistergeneral:
I'M OUT +20!! happy with that tho - don't like Fri's....i'm done for the day too!! been a GREAT week though!!

have a good weekend all!!

Gazza

just scalped 10pips long on gu - it broke up out of down channel - couldn't resist!! deff going now!!

Reason: