FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 276

Tantrik:

Try to corner her... and slowly squeeze it :))

Give me an example in numbers. I try not to squeeze, I always get knocked out of the market with a small profit and then the price continues to move in the right direction.

SVEC:

I mean ahead, i.e. SL turns into TR after breakeven. Did I describe it correctly or did I misunderstand something?

For example: buy at 1.4000, price exceeds 50 pips, set SL at 1.4000, price at 1.4060, set SL at 1.4010, price dropped to 1.4040 - do not change SL.

SVEC:

Give me an example in numbers. I always get knocked out of the market with a small profit and then the price moves in the right direction.

So this is a drawback of the system)))

strangerr:

So it's a flaw in the system)))

Why don't we have such humour on this forum?

"We must see 4104 today. otherwise August 2 is uncertain", "Price on H1 has already been in oversold zone three times. What else is there to go down? Now we are 2-3 times overbought"

SVEC:

I mean in front, i.e. SL after breakeven turns into TP.

SL after breakeven turns into stop profit.

:))

margaret:

"Today we need to see 4104. Otherwise there is uncertainty on August 2", "The price on H1 has already been oversold three times. What else is there to go down? Now we are 2-3 times overbought"

Yeah, we need to go up now, there's nowhere else to fall)))

I wrote at the beginning of the week that it was a humorous thread, so they told me to go create my own, they said you don't understand anything)))

margaret:

"We should see 4104 today. otherwise August 2 is uncertain", "Price on H1 has already been in oversold zone three times. Where else are we going to fall? Now we're 2-3 times overbought"

god forbid, better your specifics with stranger to read))))

Well, gentlemen, did you get your feet knocked out?

good data on the states and the eu is going up....xm...

rigc:
Good data for the states and the eu is going up....xm...

How is it good?

GDP (Quarterly) 1.3%1.7%1.9%
Reason: