FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1307

Movlat Baghiyev:
Loss or profit? Loss is faster.

OK. Let's say we closed once in a week on the profit side and twice on the loss side.

What's the bottom line?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Which is longer - drawdown or profit?

Take your time to answer, read the question thoughtfully.

And everything will be.

Of course, I waited longer, and the profit flew away at one point... i got a good feeling that the more you wait, the more you hope, the bigger the profit...) i've never waited so long, but the market was standing still too - i piled everything on the depo as usual - i don't know how to withdraw, even if i didn't lose any money yet... They said the ruble should go down to 52.5 due to the sale of Rosneft - it doesn't look like it

Сергей Криушин:
Of course I waited longer, but the profit flew away in a moment... and that's the secret - the longer you wait, hope and believe, the bigger the profit...))
the topic is explained above.

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK. Let's say that once in a week we closed on a profit and twice on a loss.

What would be the bottom line?

Play on words. Mathematically, it's a loss. Philosophically, 1 point is also a gain.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Play on words ...According to mathematics a loss . According to philosophy 1 point is also a gain .

It's a statistic, I had nothing to do with it.

It's just the way I see it, that's all, so I thought I'd share my thought.

)

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's a statistic

)

ta what's the answer in the end?

Movlat Baghiyev:
What's the answer?

And you have already answered yourself - the drainage is faster, and with your own hands

What other answer do you need?

Renat Akhtyamov:

And you have already answered - the drain is faster, with your own hands

What other answer do you need?

Well, it's obvious, as my father likes to say)))) The panacea is where the question is...

Movlat Baghiyev:
If we wait for profits and one loss per week, we may have to wait for one profit... But it's obvious, as my father says.

That's fine. Let's get on with it.

Then the follow-up question is "Why don't we wait longer and bigger for a profit than a loss, or just wait, eh?"

I mean, two profits and one loss in a week.

You mean the profit should be covered faster than the loss?

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's fine. Let's get on with it.

Then a follow-up question - "Why don't we wait longer and more for the profit than the loss?"

There's not enough money to wait if the maths is right and it takes longer.
Reason: